• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The instantly I saw it + the explanation:
Orangutan-Facepalm.png

ALSO FUVK FIFA, WORSR GAME I KNOW.... ITS JUST BSSSSSSSSSSS, THEY REWARD THE PAY TO WIN SOOOOOO MUCH... I PUNCHED THE WALL 5 TIMES AND IM STILL ANGRY WTF IS WRONG WITH F ING HUMANS, HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the chapter ended with Luffy's hair going goopy, every Resin fruit theorist was going bonkers and wild lol. The fact that so many people were so confident in it being resin, it made it funnier when the actual reveal happened.
The funniest part is Gear 5th didn't even look remotely like the end of Chapter 1043

I just wanna know why tf is Nika rubber when he's a SUN GOD
Because he is “ridiculous” lol.

No, I think the reason has to do with the whole “Dawn” symbolism that was present. Nika probably brought “light” to people through his ridiculous ability and laughter. I am probably either partially or completely wrong and we will know after the final saga lol.

Here me out
Zoans are clearly based off living breathing beings- in Nika's case, likely the being itself converted into a fruit somehow
Maybe a Zoan can eat a fruit, then become a fruit. What if the original Nika ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi then got immortalized as a fruit devil, which is why there is no actually rubber paramecia around.

It's probably a reach and Nika's likely just a rubbery sun god-- but still. It could explain why SSG could be an army of Zoan Pacifistas with Kizaru lasers (two fruit abilities in one creature)

I had this idea before, but what if DF's are made by extracting the "essence"/"soul" of a creature or object, modifying it, and then infusing into a fruit. Once the fruit has been eaten, the essence that lies within the fruit becomes tethered to the creature/object, in turn granting them the characteristics (abilities) of the essence until their complete death/destruction which severes the tether and the essence flies off to find a fruit.

Which then leads into the potential
reason why the Yami Yami no Mi is so special. Maybe with it's infinite pull, it's capable of temporarily severing the bond between fruit and user by pulling in the essence. And maybe it's possible that if the target dies and the bond they have with the fruit ceases to exist, the Yami Yami might be capable of permanently pulling in the essence, which could possibly allow the user to use the pulled in essence through the Yami Yami no Mi.

Zoans are unique in that while they also have an essence like Logia's and Paramecia's, a Zoan has a unique trait, a Consciousnesses/Will. So while a user may have control over a Zoan, the Zoan has a subtle influence over the user (like Lucci's bloodlust might come from his carnivorous Zoan fruit). And a Zoan awakening makes the connection between a user and their fruit so close, that if the user doesn't have a great will, they can be controlled by the Zoan within. And as seen with objects, if you give an object a Zoan, the Zoan flat out becomes the dominant force since there is no Will to oppose it.

This is just what I think, so don't take it seriously.

As for why Nika is the Sun God, well it's possible that whenever he freed the one's in chains, the joy and laughter he brought to his followers probably shined as bright as the Sun. And if Nika was anything like Luffy, people naturally gravitated towards him because of his charm and personality and the way he brought joy to all, similar to how the planets gravitate towards the sun. Some religions and beliefs believe that the Sun is the center of the universe, like how Nika likely was the center of attention wherever he went. And it's also possible that some of the fire stuff Luffy does (like Red Hawk, Red Roc, and the fire run) might come from his fruit. Who knows lol.

Last edited:
I had this idea before, but what if DF's are made by extracting the "essence"/"soul" of a creature or object, modifying it, and then infusing into a fruit. Once the fruit has been eaten, the essence that lies within the fruit becomes tethered to the creature/object, in turn granting them the characteristics (abilities) of the essence until they're complete death/destruction which severes the tether and the essence flies off to find a fruit.

Which then leads into the potential
reason why the Yami Yami no Mi is so special. Maybe with it's infinite pull, it's capable of temporarily severing the bond between fruit and user by pulling in the essence. And maybe it's possible that if the target dies and the bond they have with the fruit ceases to exist, the Yami Yami might be capable of permanently pulling in the essence, which could possibly allow the user to use the pulled in essence through the Yami Yami no Mi.

Zoans are unique in that while they also have an essence like Logia's and Paramecia's, a Zoan has a unique trait, a Consciousnesses/Will. So while a user may have control over a Zoan, the Zoan has a subtle influence over the user (like Lucci's bloodlust might come from his carnivorous Zoan fruit). And a Zoan awakening makes the connection between a user and their fruit so close, that if the user doesn't have a great will, they can be controlled by the Zoan within. And as seen with objects, if you give an object a Zoan, the Zoan flat out becomes the dominant force since there is no Will to oppose it.

This is just what I think, so don't take it seriously.

As for why Nika is the Sun God, well it's possible that whenever he freed the one's in chains, the joy and laughter he brought to his followers probably shined as bright as the Sun. And if Nika was anything like Luffy, people naturally gravitated towards him because of his charm and personality and the way he brought joy to all, similar to how the planets gravitate towards the sun. Some religions and beliefs believe that the Sun is the center of the universe, like how Nika likely was the center of attention wherever he went. And it's also possible that some of the fire stuff Luffy does (like Red Hawk, Red Roc, and the fire run) might come from his fruit. Who knows lol.
100% disagree 😁👍

Monkey transcends all concepts of morality
Yes... Also that... You are already supposed to know kinda

That was the actual truth but more about me and less about the human me so I picked the human part to explain which is this 👇
No... I knew someone would say that... But you saying that makes even more sense

Basically if I tried murdering someone but didn't because I just wanted to know how, doesn't mean i'm a murderer 🤔... Hmm something like that

No... I knew someone would say that... But you saying that makes even more sense

Basically if I tried murdering someone but didn't because I just wanted to know how, doesn't mean i'm a murderer 🤔... Hmm something like that
well i think u would be charged with attempted murder, but with the wise monkey words, you technically wouldn't be a murderer. so a win win situation, i suppose.🗡️

well i think u would be charged with attempted murder
Yes... No, because the only way they would know that I attempted murder is via reading my mind.... But if they read my mind then they know that I didn't actually attempt to murder 🐵
but with the wise monkey words, you technically wouldn't be a murderer. so a win win situation, i suppose.🗡️
Mmm, kinda yes, it's all about tricking in a way a human to make it that I actually did nothing but I did do something... Via changing the atmosphere via emotion... Something like that

Back