• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

On this note, there's no Awakened Logia.

Imagine if Awakened Kizaru becomes the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
I believe the most popular theory as of right now is that Logias' Awakening causes permanent weather and climate change to the environment affected by the awakening. This would explain what happened to Punk Hazard, and I guess even some of the more bizarre weather phenomenon on other islands.

I believe the most popular theory as of right now is that Logias' Awakening causes permanent weather and climate change to the environment affected by the awakening. This would explain what happened to Punk Hazard, and I guess even some of the more bizarre weather phenomenon on other islands.
Enies Lobby being forever in daylight could be the previous light user awakening in that island maybe?

I have to disagree (with that being an example, not that they're not awakened in general) due to a past argument.
Uhh, that scan just says that the temperature difference is causing violent winds. It doesn't say anything about the origin of said temperature difference. Unless I'm missing something?

Researched it, this isn't the case. Their residual elements ****** with the temperature which affected the climate
Source: One Piece 15th Anniversary: Dive to Grand World

Uhh, that scan just says that the temperature difference is causing violent winds. It doesn't say anything about the origin of said temperature difference. Unless I'm missing something?
Read further. My argument is that their powers (seemingly) without Awakening can already produce these kinds of high and low temperatures.

Ah, I see. That's fair then.

Still, Oda hasn't really been all that creative with Awakenings so far (outside of Luffy), so I imagine that IF Logias do have Awakenings, it'll allow them to affect/alter the environment in some way like Paramecias.

like Paramecias.
Paramecias awakenings seem to vary though.
Those who produce like Katakuri and Doffy have the environmental transmutation awakening
Those who effect like Law and Kid can apply their effects to specific things
There's still the paramecia that alters the body (like daz bones, Bellamey, Hina-) and how their awakenings could work.

So far outside of Zoans who just get a physical buff (minus Luffy) it looks like Paramecias have extremely versatile awakenings.

Would be weak giving Logias a different class;s awakening

Would be dope giving logias the ability to manipulate other aspects of their elements

Ace is fire, could make blue flames
Kizaru is light, could manipulate different radiations
Monet is snow, could use hail

Those who produce like Katakuri and Doffy have the environmental transmutation awakening
There's still the paramecia that alters the body (like daz bones, Bellamey, Hina-) and how their awakenings could work.

So far outside of Zoans who just get a physical buff (minus Luffy) it looks like Paramecias have extremely versatile awakenings.
It's stated Paramecia awakenings affect others. The effects are in the same category, just varies like Paramecias.

Maybe Nico Robin will have an Awakening where her powers are similar to the non-canon fruit used by Bryndi World

I mean, sure, but at the end of the day it all just boils down to affecting their surroundings and/or others with their ability.
In the end we'll just have to wait and see how Oda plays with other awakenings.

about interviews, i remember something about in chapter 423 that Oda said that Luffy mother was already been showed,

got some theories?

yeah...even if his mom was revealed in this final saga, shes basically irrelevant(unless its imu)...cuz no other female that is 40+ y/o is even relevant enough in the story.

EDIT: or stussy🥵

Last edited:
I freaking called it! The Gorosei are going to end up being strong! Oda wrote in the interview that they haven’t shown their true value yet.
I mean... It's common sense kinda that they are strong... Especially when they can order admirals around and stuff

Idk seems like common sense to me... They have some type of power (not authority)

I mean... It's common sense kinda that they are strong... Especially when they can order admirals around and stuff

Idk seems like common sense to me... They have some type of power (not authority)
I'm not declaring that they're definitively weak, because they could very well be the strongest people in the WG.
With that being said, no, it could definitely just be authority. Like, the Celestial Dragons have some of the most "power" and authority in the world, but they're all seemingly fodder in terms of fighting ability.
This mirrors the real world, too, if you think about it. An old general doesn't necessarily have the same fighting ability as a young SEAL, but they sure have more power and authority.

In any case, I'm sure we'll know for sure soon enough since the Gorosei will likely become more prevalent in the Final Saga. And, well, this is a Shonen in the end, so they'll probably end up being physically powerful anyway lol.

I'm not declaring that they're definitively weak, because they could very well be the strongest people in the WG.
With that being said, no, it could definitely just be authority. Like, the Celestial Dragons have some of the most "power" and authority in the world, but they're all seemingly fodder in terms of fighting ability.
This mirrors the real world, too, if you think about it. An old general doesn't necessarily have the same fighting ability as a young SEAL, but they sure have more power and authority.
Well yes... But the difference is them.... Man I don't want to explain, just understand

You would be surprised at how many people think that they aren’t strong and believe that they are just figureheads.

Hey, is there anyone here who wants to try the calc result of the clash of banjrang gun Luffy vs flaming drum dragon Kaido.In the picture of one piece road to laughtale it is said that the clash produced a shockwave Until the sky splits

Hey, is there anyone here who wants to try the calc result of the clash of banjrang gun Luffy vs flaming drum dragon Kaido.In the picture of one piece road to laughtale it is said that the clash produced a shockwave Until the sky splits
Also the clashes are thousands of miles away

Neither of those are going to be as impressive as the High 6-A results from just the kinetic energy of Luffy's fist.

Neither of those are going to be as impressive as the High 6-A results from just the kinetic energy of Luffy's fist.
Some calcs I have seen goes that high, well it was the only Calc I have seen

Last edited:
Can you find it? Because even a planetary earthquake can be as low as Small Country level.
1000 miles = 1609.344km
Low-end(2 min): (1.225/120^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 171 petatons. Multi-Continent level
Mid-end(1 min): (1.225/60^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 687 petatons. Multi-Continent level
High-end(30secs): (1.225/30^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 2.75 exatons. Multi-Continent level+

Back