• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

As someone who has "worked" with Mitch for roughly a year now, I can definitely vouch for his capabilities as a potential leader for this site's One Piece CRTs.

Emin has also done a lot of good work, and is really good at multi-management of CRT's.

Kachon123 is from I can tell a bit new to the One Piece CRT scene but from what I can tell he does good work too.

GodlyCharmander would also be a good candidate. Dude's worked with King for a long time and is a great calc maker.

Essesso treating it like someone’s going to vote someone in as leader

Nobody can just fill the spot that Tempest left. He had the credibility, the unbiased nature, the mental fortitude to deal with CRT’s and make changes happen

Someone like that doesn’t just appear out of thin air, someone will have to truly step up if they wanna be on his level

Mitch translation: basically this is the hunger games and we gotta fight to get the spot, an anarchy that will turn into a autocracy.

On another note, why do we scale Hao Infusion above Zoan/Hybrid forms?

IIRC There's no evidence for it.
Essesso treating it like someone’s going to vote someone in as leader

Nobody can just fill the spot that Tempest left. He had the credibility, the unbiased nature, the mental fortitude to deal with CRT’s and make changes happen

Someone like that doesn’t just appear out of thin air, someone will have to truly step up if they wanna be on his level
True, but what else can we do?

In these trying times we need a leader!
And if anyone could be on his level it's you! I've seen your work in Fairy Tail and Edens Zero!

Also a few days ago I learned that people apparently make "art" of Kiku. I can't post it but I can say the artist's name for anyone who's curious.

I know you think you’re funny, but its just really forced. Unlike me you weren’t blessed with the gift of just being “that guy (vsbw censors the n word)” so its understandable. Please stop, you are scaring the hoes away!!
Play me in Mario sports mix or don't talk. That's the end of it. Moving on.

Back