• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

But didn’t Zoro kinda tank big mom and kaido’s attack? That should be more than enough proof he wouldn’t get “one shot”
King's Jackpot explosion was capable of one-shotting Post-Mink Drug Zoro and that's not as strong as Hakai. So I don't think we should use that as evidence that Mihawk couldn't one-shot Current Zoro.

Zoro said he would've died to Jackpot if he didn't use armament didn't he? And with it he was relatively fine.
Unlike Hakai which he definitely blocked with armament but also would have died if he withstood it any longer than he did.

I would certainly hope no one thinks Jackpot scales anywhere near hakai lol.

Katakuri fans will hop on you if you say he can't compete with Kaido or Wano Snake Man Luffy just because he has Future Sight, especially the latter since a lot seriously think Luffy increased every stat but his speed when he was training in Udon and is still as fast as WCI Snake Man lol.
Most of em think WCI Snakeman Speed = Wano Snakeman Speed

I just noticed that characters like luffy and shanks have "FTL+" written in their profile in the speed category, thanks to which thread exactly was this "FTL+" accepted and how many x?

How is Coup De Burst stated to work? I got some dumbass tryna convince me it's a laser.
Pre-Timeskip, Franky's arms physically inflate with air before the collected gas is launched forward at whatever Franky is pointing at. I don't think the exact mechanism is revealed beyond that.

It sure as hell isn't a laser, that's for sure. It's repeatedly shown and stated to be nothing more than an air cannon.

Pre-Timeskip, Franky's arms physically inflate with air before the collected gas is launched forward at whatever Franky is pointing at. I don't think the exact mechanism is revealed beyond that.

It sure as hell isn't a laser, that's for sure. It's repeatedly shown and stated to be nothing more than an air cannon.
Burst, not Vent.

I am going to be sued for promoting another rz vs op matchup...

Back