• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Which fruit would you like to eat?

I'd choose Marco's fruit
Soul-Soul Fruit would be great, but I'd probably have to slurp out people's life-force for it to be good.

Woods-Woods Fruit would also be good, I could, over time, regrow like all the world's rainforests and also make a bunch of money. Plus, I could probably create working vehicles operated solely using my own body.

Soul-Soul Fruit would be great, but I'd probably have to slurp out people's life-force for it to be good.

Woods-Woods Fruit would also be good, I could, over time, regrow like all the world's rainforests and also make a bunch of money. Plus, I could probably create working vehicles operated solely using my own body.
Yeah, Woods-Woods fruit would be one of the best. Soul-Soul Fruit is too impractical given that you'd have to terrify people for their souls to be extracted or having them willingly donate parts of their lifespan which most people would not be for.

Yeah, Woods-Woods fruit would be one of the best. Soul-Soul Fruit is too impractical given that you'd have to terrify people for their souls to be extracted or having them willingly donate parts of their lifespan which most people would not be for.
You can also create Homies with your soul fragments. That said, I could also just find someone I don't like, then jump out from behind a corner at them, and BAM, mad power boost.

Nothing in this proves that Haki has Abstract Existence, Avatar Creation, and Beyond Dimensional Existence. You don't understand what these abilities are and how you actually get them.
The manifestation of willpower is a type of concept... You're just saying no and you don't know what you're talking without explaining anything, I'm assuming because they seem "too op" of an ability even tho it's not to any character

Nothing new changes giving haki itself those abilities

If haki itself isn't that, then what else is it?

If you can't provide another ability that's more accurate then you're simply denying just to deny it

Haki itself currently has no abilities listed for it

Haki has Abstract Existence, Avatar Creation, and Beyond Dimensional Existence.
Screenshot-2024-05-14-172853.jpg

Kachon and his gang tried to kill me a couple months ago. They were strong, but mere strength does not stop you from picking up multiple pieces of candy leading you to a trench disguised as a bunch of leaves.
You just wait. You're gonna be out driving, head into a tunnel, and it'll just be painted on.

Back