• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK I finished applying the edits to all relevant characters. May need some double-checking (also forgot to link the thread to a few of the pages. The layout of the wiki editing page is different from what I remember, sorry).

If everything is settled, we can focus on other topics since the Wano stuff should remain untouched from this point until the conclusion of Act 3 (at least).

Before this thread closes, I would like to argue for an upgrade for Raid Suit Sanji.
I don't have right now the time to do It, but I will send the argument soon.

Don't do it now, wait for the other Wano related upgrades.
Do I have to?
It's actually a really fast argument.
On this wiki we have Sanji scaling from Vergo, because he could had some kick clashes with him.
And well, what has done Sanji with King? The same thing, or even better since his leg doesn't crack or anything.
dwsg9yox3ui51.png

i6s5yedl4ui51.png

And he took dinosaur form King's blow without reporting any damage.
You can't tell me that Apoo scales from Luffy's durability thanks to a surprise attack, but that Sanji's durability doesn't scale to King's attack.
uhs1qabj8ui51.png

BO4Cswug_o.jpeg

Why this is consistent? Because Sanji has always been comparable to Zoro.
So 7-A+ Sanji makes sense not only because of his feats, but also because lorewise he should not be far from Zoro.
This also actually helps Zoro's current ratings.

@CinCameron20 I personally find at least High 7-A an absurd lowball, but yes I am fine with it for right now (Please let it be temporary). While you're editing the Yonko I suggest you fix the scaling descriptions as well since they changed too when reverting to 6-C and are inaccurate.

CinCameron20:

Did you remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages?

I also agree that "At least High 7-A" seems too low btw.

Screw that.

I need the Sub-Atomization of Onigashima happening via Kaido's fire before chapter 1010.

Screw that.

I need the Sub-Atomization of Onigashima happening via Kaido's fire before chapter 1010.
WTH? Stop with the downplay already, Kaido will destroy the moon to stop Bepo Sulong from instakilling him, before chapter 1002.

Also, any other opinions about 7A+ Raid Suit? As i said before this shouldn't have started now, but since it is here already we should finish this.

Smth no one remembers is Enel's 6-C attack.

Hes likely coming back at some point and it make no sense if he didnt use it on someone.

Was that lightning caused by the golden boat or his own power?

We can backscale off that for Large Mountain Enel since it says it multiplies his power by 10

@Lgamer099_99 - 7-A+ Durability for Raid Suit Sanji is acceptable, but 7-A+ AP isn't exactly supported since he was shown incapable of taking down Page One (I think the most he did was cause almost no bleeding--Also the fact that Page overpowered Sanji's Raid Suit kick and sent him flying as well), and King very quickly overpowered him. I'd wait on changing anything outside of 7-A+ durability as I'm sure Sanji will show some feats before the arc ends.

(Also Sanji traded numerous blows with Vergo before his leg cracked. Sanji's leg was giving way to King's kick from one instance and he was quickly grappled)

@Antvasima - I did change the Tier 6 category to Tier 7 (I messed up on the first edit for Kaido, but quickly changed that).

At least High 7-A, Likely higher will have to do for now until we get more accepted feats (next thread incoming)

@Dr.Fix - I'll look through them and make sure descriptions line up and are acceptable.

Last edited:
- 7-A+ Durability for Raid Suit Sanji is acceptable, but 7-A+ AP isn't exactly supported since he was shown incapable of taking down Page One (I think the most he did was cause almost no bleeding), and King very quickly overpowered him. I'd wait on changing anything outside of 7-A+ durability as I'm sure Sanji will show some feats before the arc ends
Well, against Page One he lifted his leg to parry the attack and was thrown to a building, but lifting a leg to stop an attack is << giving a kick.
Also, Sanji and King's clash has some visible lightnings, suggesting that the cook used haki, while this didn't happen with Page One.
Sanji also thought that Usopp would have been able to protect Nami from Page One and when the Vinsmoke met X-Drake he didn't feel like he needed his raid suit (when he knew from Law that Drake was at least comparable to Page One).
So all of this suggests that Sanji was playing with Page One, testing his raid suit without using haki or being serious.
King was of course superior, never said otherwise, but Sanji should partially scale, since King scales above some wharacters who are 7A+.
King >= Queen > Jack > X-Drake >=< Apoo, right?
So we have all the space to put Sanji 7A+, while being inferior to King.

Sanji has yet to actually prove that he matches them in AP:

When he clashed with Page (whether it was a parry or a direct attack, it isn't proven otherwise), he was overpowered. Hybrid Page > Raid Suit Sanji AP

Sanji not using the Suit against Drake does not prove anything when they had only a very short encounter, and Drake was still the dominant one in the skirmish. (semi)Full Transform Drake AP/Dura > Sanji's AP

Whether Sanji used Haki or not doesn't necessarily matter given that he still came up short in the clash. Sanji's not low enough in the 7-A tier to justify a "partial scaling" since his AP in general is high enough to somewhat contend with Base King's AP without being flat out stomped. If Sanji used Haki, this is even worse for him since it would not even scale to his flat AP at all. Base King AP > Raid Suit Sanji's AP

In the AP department, we can assess that Sanji would not have enough to warrent a 7-A+ since he could not match any of the 7-A+ characters in power.

Hybrid Page = Hybrid Ulti > Base Ulti which is slightly< Base Luffy's Dura (Due to only giving him very small scratches) = Flat-line 7-A+. Hybrid Page overpowered Sanji and sent him flying with an attack and took very small damage from Raid Suit Sanji's attacks.

----

Also, correction for the scaling of the characters:

King > Queen > Jack > Full Zoan X-Drake > Hybrid Drake = Apoo in terms of power as far as we can determine.

When he clashed with Page (whether it was a parry or a direct attack, it isn't proven otherwise), he was overpowered. Hybrid Page > Raid Suit Sanji AP
Disagree, It was just a parry and Oda's intention was to show Raid Suit's durability.
Sanji tried his suit, and he tried all of It, he had to try the durability too, so he let Page One do what he did and he was fine.
Before the beginning of the fight, Sanji literally threw Page One to the ground with a simple kick.
042bdcbbc4d7f4b5de1d0ce31a6d8253ecd52901r1-1055-1058v2_hq.jpg

Hybrid Page = Hybrid Ulti > Base Ulti which is slightly< Base Luffy's Dura (Due to only giving him very small scratches) = Flat-line 7-A+.
Full Zoan X-Drake > Hybrid Drake = Apoo
Even better for my argument.
Dinosaur form Drake > Hybrid Drake > Base Drake > Base Ulti.
Sanji fought against Dinosaur Drake and only got a small bruise from a tail attack and you can't say this doesn't scale to his durability, because on this site we have this reasons for Perospero's durability:

"Took two punches from Vinsmoke Ichiji and only suffered a small bruise to the cheek"

So be consistent, if Perospero's durability has this reasons for his rating, Sanji can absolutely scale to the tail attack.
It's the same feat, same situation, but done from different characters. Be equal for all the characters, even though you don't like Sanji.
I can argue for 7A+ base Sanji's dura and saying "Took a tail attack from dinosaur form Drake and only suffered a small bruise to the cheek".

I can even argue for 7A+ Sanji without his suit, so O-Soba Mask being 7A+ is completely safe to say.

Last edited:
C'mon guys, just upgrade Sanji and close this thread, it seems there are other revisions being planned for the verse, no need for a nearly concluded thread to continue to block our revisions (one CRT per verse and blah blah blah).

Here my suggestion.

Wano Sanji.
AP : 7A+ (threw Page One to the ground with a simple kick), higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Poele a Frire | 7A+ as Soba-Mask ( Could kick clashes with King and lightnings where visible during their clashes), higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Poele a Frire.

Durability: 7A+ (Took a tail attack from dinosaur form Drake and only suffered a small bruise to the cheek) | 7A+ as Soba Mask (Raid Suits from Germa 66 increase the overall defense of the one wearing it by adding a layer of armor. Sanji noted that a strike from Page One would have hurt him a lot more had he not been wearing the suit. Withstood without any major injuries an attack from Full Zoan form King, the blow should have been split his stomach in half, but Sanji was fine after It and was pissed about Raid suit's durability)

For the even higher with Poiele a Frire, here why:
130251220_3616954225065992_6967488707486521098_o.jpg

I dont even understand why we didn't use Kaido's feat. Kaido and yonkou commanders being the same league is really better for you and site? This is bullshit. 3 different league is now at the same tier and same energy. And what is that hurry? When it comes to upgrade, you say two things. "it makes no sense" or "we should wait for new feats" but when it comes a downgrade, you update the page instantly, ignoring and without even caring about the opinions of others. I 'm starting to think you dont wanna be upgrade this verse.

C'mon guys, just upgrade Sanji and close this thread, it seems there are other revisions being planned for the verse, no need for a nearly concluded thread to continue to block our revisions (one CRT per verse and blah blah blah).
What do you think @Damage3245 ?

I dont even understand why we didn't use Kaido's feat. Kaido and yonkou commanders being the same league is really better for you and site? This is bullshit. 3 different league is now at the same tier and same energy. And what is that hurry? When it comes to upgrade, you say two things. "it makes no sense" or "we should wait for new feats" but when it comes a downgrade, you update the page instantly, ignoring and without even caring about the opinions of others. I 'm starting to think you dont wanna be upgrade this verse.
Well, One Piece is my favourite series right now, so I am definitely not opposed to warranted upgrades, but the Kaido feat was based on some sort of levitation, not his physical raw power.

Cin has had some objections to the Sanji upgrade, so I'd prefer for him to have a chance to respond and continue the discussion if he wishes.
Let's wait for Cin then, even though I think it's unaccessary, and you could give your idea, you still have read the manga! You should have your personal opinion, right?

@Damage3245

Should Kaido get "At least Large Mountain level, likely higher, physically. At least Island level+ via environmental destruction"? He could technically just drop a giant object he has levitated on something after all.

AP : 7A+ (threw Page One to the ground with a simple kick), higher with Diable Jambe, even higher with Poele a Frire | 7A+ as Soba-Mask

I disagree with the RS being it's own key, and i also disagree with Poele A Frire being stronger than other attacks.

Last edited:
@Antvasima; I believe that would be just Island level with Environmental Destruction (the calc was remade to 30+ Gigatons).

I disagree with the RS being it's own key, and i also disagree with Poele A Frire being stronger than other attacks.
Ok, ok.
Does everyone agree with this then?

Wano Sanji
AP : 7A+ (threw Page One to the ground with a simple kick), higher with Diable Jambe, even higher as Soba-Mask ( Could kick clashes with King and lightnings where visible during their clashes)

Durability: 7A+ (Took a tail attack from dinosaur form Drake and only suffered a small bruise to the cheek), higher as Soba Mask (Raid Suits from Germa 66 increase the overall defense of the one wearing it by adding a layer of armor. Sanji noted that a strike from Page One would have hurt him a lot more had he not been wearing the suit. Withstood without any major injuries an attack from Full Zoan form King, the blow should have been split his stomach in half, but Sanji was fine after It and was pissed about Raid suit's durability)

@Antvasima; I believe that would be just Island level with Environmental Destruction (the calc was remade to 30+ Gigatons).
Yes. I just noticed when I checked, but an island being 90% hollow seems like a very unreasonable extreme lowball, so the calculation should probably be adjusted.

Yes. I just noticed when I checked, but an island being 90% hollow seems like a very unreasonable extreme lowball, so the calculation should probably be adjusted.
I responded to that. I believe the person who made the original calc didn't understand what was being calced there. It's not the fortress or the island that has 90% hollowness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back