• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Threads soon reaching its limit and such. Also, Buchi's flying kick of doom have been re-evaluated here;

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KobsterHope07/Buchi's_Flying_Drop_Kick_(Redone)

The results is 8.52 Tons - Still Large Building level+ but much higher than Buggy's feat. I wonder what is the scaling chain for East Blue Saga because I feel like characters like Luffy should be 'At least Large Building level+" for being > Arlong > Don Krieg > Kuro > Buchi.

Goodbye High 8-C OP vs RWBY

The scaling chain is the next: 8.5 Tons = Buchi <<< Kuro (because he kept Up with Luffy) < Hatchan < Kuroobi < Gin = Sanji =< Zoro =< Arlong =< Luffy

Calaca Vs said:
Goodbye High 8-C OP vs RWBY
The scaling chain is the next: 8.5 Tons = Buchi <<< Kuro (because he kept Up with Luffy) < Hatchan < Kuroobi < Gin = Sanji =< Zoro =< Arlong =< Luffy
Damn, that's some scaling. Nearly close to baseline City Block level.

Users are evil? The Admins are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of the internet! Users who have never seen peaceful debate and users who have never seen a thread derailed have different values! Those who stand at the top determine who gets ban and who doesnt! This very forum is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever finish this revisions becomes justice!"

The era where people dream of finishing a revision, specially a One Piece one, will come to an end!? Yeah Right! Zehahahahahahahaha! A ONE PIECE'S REVISION WILL NEVER END!!! AM I RIGHT!?

This is the funniest comment I've read all day.

ETA

Correction, this AND Eroscore's are the funniest comments I've read all day.

Ercosore said:
We also have a new earth size, seems like the revisions are still far from over.
He have perfect scaling for now, the new earth size only going to change tier(or ap)

Back