• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Pre Time-Skip Strawhats/CP9 + Post time-skip Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cin

Also since Luffy is stronger than Zoro even with Asura shouldn't he be High 7-A instead of 7-A? Doesn't make sense for Zoro to be stronger than Luffy even with Asura.

Hmm? Luffy is Low 6-B in base. He is leagues >>>>>> Zoro. I believe you are misunderstanding the Keys.

Punk Hazard tiers only have reason to be scaled to 7-A. At that point, all 3 of them scale to Vergo, who is baseline Mountain level. Even if we took into account Zoro's Asura, he's barely be 300+MT for example.

@Weekly - Are the changes I applied to Doflamingo's Attack Potency acceptable?

If Doflamingo can control his threads while they are mid-air and not attached to his body (Full Bright and Bird Cage for example), is that a form of Telekinesis? Been meaning to ask that.

Jora's AP part is different from the other profiles.

'Attack Potency: 'City level+

Is what it says

@Pocket - When the sun rises from the West and sets in the East, when the rivers run dry, and the mountains are blown away like wet leaves.

>_< I need to sleep. Be back tomorrow or Thursday. Depends how tired I am.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

Could anyone apply these images to replace the current ones for Law? Weekly came thru and made a render for Pre Time Skip and Post Time Skip Law.
Lawrender1
Lawrender2
I'd do them myself but 1: I'm on mobile
2: have no clue how to change the pics on the profiles.

Have all of the edits been performed?

I believe almost all of the edits have been applied.

However, the East Blue statistics have been put off even to this point, and I really think that we need to have the Buchi Calc evaluated OR redone (I've tried to get this done for a while now, but no feedback) so that the statistics are not simply based off of "Luffy leveling Arlong Park".

Also, regarding Haki, We should include some description of Telepathy for Kenbunshoku Haki, as users are capable of sensing and emphasizing with the emotions and intentions of those they are focused on (This thread touches up on the topic with scans).

Other than these subjects, we should be coming close to finishing this.

Note: I will be gone for several hours about one hour from now. So that would explain if I don't respond to anyone's questions or feedback.

Okay. Do you need any profiles unlocked again for the final edits?

@Ant - Whenever the Buchi feat is evaluated, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji would need to be unlocked to apply edits. Also, since Knight wants to add new images to their profiles, I'll go ahead and do that as well since he doesn't know how to do that. But I suck at rendering images, so I'd have to find someone else for that.

The Haki profile will need to be unlocked as long as the Telepathy reasonings are acceptable.

Okay. If you write a list of the exact titles for all of the pages you need unlocked, my automatic script can handle it.

I'm going to remake the Buchi Calculation as the current one is quite obviously lazy, and the cliff-side size scaling is incorrect (it should be bigger).

It should still easily yield 8-B results.

@Stefano - I am fairly certain that the size scaling was inaccurate, and even if it were Town level, Franky's entire front half was incinerated and he was sent flying an unknown distance away and iirc, he was incapacitated for a short period. He shouldn't scale to an explosion that pretty much one-shot him.

The scaling of the mountain uses average mountain height. It's a simple guess, not the real size. The mountain could actually be much smaller. It would've been better to use low-end mountain size (200m), if anything. Moving Franky's ranking up by 2 full tiers over a guesstimation using an uncertain size-scaling is not reliable in the slightest.

Regardless, Franky's skin was completely incinerated. His circuitry was also malfunctioning in the manga. He was unable to actually tank the explosion.

@CinCameron20

Unless you can prove that the mountain was that small, then we can only assume that it had average size and height.

And even if Franky was moderately damaged it would still prove that his durability is above Multi-City Block level.

Prove the mountain was that big, instead of suggesting that I need to prove that the mountain is actually small.

Again, for the 3rd time, Franky was not "moderately damaged". His skin was incinerated and his circuitry was clearly malfunctioning. In order to have durability remotely close to the explosion, Franky would, at worst, have had superfical burns and cuts acrossed his skin--NOT have his cybernetics burnt to a crisp and missing all of his ski.

This is the last time I'm going to explain the situation and why it wouldn't scale to Franky.

So, what, if anything, still needs to be done here?

@CinCameron20

It's a guess yes, but most mountains aren't usually that small and since there is nothing else that can be use to establish the precise height, it had more sense use the average instead and its not like this hasn't happen before (how many times in a calculations about planetary destruction, the planet itself is assumed to be like Earth, even when it was never be stated?).

Only his skin was be incinerated, the rest of his body was still in good state, just a few sparks don't prove that he had suffer any major wounds or that his cybernetics were burnt to a crisp, what you have just say was never be stated/show in that scene.

@Ant - East Blue scalings, which are going to be done soon anyways, so this thread can now be closed. Those edits were a pain. I'll look through all of the profiles to see if I missed anyone else that needs to be scaled.

Thanks to all of the Admins for taking the time to read this thread! Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back