• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Redundant Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
We have way too many One Piece profiles. We have more useless ones.

We have featless characters with no statements or feats or anything being given profiles.

These guys gotta go.

Please remind me who else needs to go.

Last edited:
Why? He has feats and is a vice admiral.... All vice admirals can be admiral lvl
Who lied to you
Don't really see how he is useless when he has feats and is in the pirate crew of the Krieg Pirates
Crocus is in the roger pirates and we don't give him a key
Works under kuro and has good feats
Fought a weakened Zoro
Won't she get some feats soon?
When she gets feats, we make a profile

Who lied to you
Crocus is in the roger pirates and we don't give him a key
He has no feats.
Fought a weakened Zoro
And has Calc'ed feats
When she gets feats, we make a profile
Sure

Kizaru grew to be an admiral.
Issho never was a vice admiral
He has no feats.
He has Kenbunshoku Haki.
And has Calc'ed feats
I can calc someone putting a hole in a wall, doesn't mean I'll make a profile for them

Actually I don't mind us keeping Buchi and Pearl since they have had proper fights.

But the other profiles are more useless and should be deleted for lack of information.

Cease

We have featless characters with no statements or feats or anything being given profiles.

These guys gotta go.

Please remind me who else needs to go.
Btw, I disagree with Buchi, he has feats, so, eh

I mean He’s not really featless, he’s like buggy from the impel down/MarineFord arc or like Crocodile in MarineFord 🤷‍♂️

and his MarineFord feats aren’t that far inaccurate, if he has other feats in the future that are better than his current feats then he will just get a another key 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
1. I disagree deleting Momongas profile for now he is featless but his Vivre Card says he is in The G-1 iirc he has both Armament and Observation Haki and is a Master of Rokushiki too he got portrayal

2. I agree on deleting Corazons profile and the justification of being relative to the Donquixote Supreme Officers who were Small City+ was too iffy so i agree

3. I think Tsuru shouldn't be deleted she was feared from Doflamingo and she fought alongside Sengoku and Garp in her Prime

4. I completely agree on deleting Dragon for now the only thing we know about him is that he is The Most Wanted Man😂

5. Idk about Koala tho shes featless and she just got Fishman Karate from what we know but lets delete that for now and when she gets more feats in the future we can create the profile again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back