• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece vs My Hero Academia

Oars vs All Might

Both 7-B

All Might is Bloodlusted

Speed Equalised

The fight is fought on the thriller Bark.

Start distance is 800 meters.

One piece oarz by arinela-d97uso4
12102769 boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-108-109 tc6ae936b

If All Might doesn't do something like snap Oars's bones or BFR I don't see how he can win. Oars won't stop until he gets incapacitated.

Let's see.

Crocodile is casual 1.4MT. Arabasta Luffy beat him. Blueno was slightly stronger than Arabasta Luffy. Enies Lobby Luffy stomped Blueno. Human Lucci was comparable to Base Luffy and stronger than Gear Second only in Hybrid Leopard Form. Gear Third is vastly stronger than HL Lucci but not enough to one-shot. Oars has Luffy's powers (elasticity) and is vastly superior to Thriller Bark Zoro and Sanji who should be comparable to Gear Second Luffy. Gear 3rd Luffy defeated Oars breaking his spine with the teamwork between the whole Strawhats crew.

So even if Crocodile is barely baseline Oars should be vastly above him. On top of that he feels no pain and has infinite stamina. He's unstoppable unless you break his bones or BFR him.

All Might is 23MT but the difference shouldn't be that big tho.

So Oars is unquantifiably but significantly above 1.4MT but All Might is a definite 23MT. Whether or not Oars is far above Crocodile that's still a massive gap to fill, I'd argue it's fair to give All might the ap advantage, he also has the intelligence advantage here.

Feeling no pain does not equate to taking no damage, All might engages him but realised that 1) Oars feels no pain and 2) he's isn't intelligent, All Might's clever enough to realise that the only way to stop him is to render him unable to fight, so with his at least fair ap advantage All Might shatters all the bones in Oars legs, rendering him immobile, he's small enough to get underneath him and cause damage. So Oars collapses and the battle becomes far more manageable for All Might, he could take the Strawhat route and break his spine or he could break his arms leaving him unable to fight at all. I'm not saying it'll be an easy fight at all Oars apparently has Luffy's battle experience meaning he'll put in work but ultimately I give it to All Might for superior ap, superior intelligence and for once not being the biggest guy around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDsQiFDl6eI

This is the fight against Oars.

The Strawhats only knew how to stop him because they had a doctor fighting with them and it wasn't due to sheer strength but wits. All Might isn't a great tactician since his usual way-to-go is "did it not work? punch harder".

While the difference between Crocodile's AP and AM's AP is pretty big, take into account that Crocodile did that with casual effort and Luffy totally kicked his ass without Gear Second and let alone Gear Third which are major upgrades.

IIRC there's a 5x multiplier coming from Lucci being 5x stronger than Fukuro, who's slightly weaker than Blueno. So if we just multiply Croco's AP we get 7MT. Now AM has a 3.2x AP advantage which isn't good enough to break bones with ease.

You can break a person's bones even if you're equal to them. It happens all of the time in real life, a good punch can easily break bones depending on the angle.

Also helps that All Might is smaller which means his punches will be more like bullets. Piercing power instead of blunt force, the surface area of his fist is far smaller than that Oars's body.

So he should be able to break through skin and bone just fine.

Edit: I'm not voting.

People like Zoro and such couldn't break his bones. I don't really see how All Might is gonna change anything, they were also much smaller targets but they were still got beaten.

I never said he'd break the bones with ease, I said he has the ap to break bones and I'm more than certain that a 3.2x is enough to cause a more than decent amount of damage with each blow. And this doesn't require much strategy on All Might's part either, all he has to do is punch harder and aim for the legs it's just logic, he can't get the character to surrender but shattering his bones is a sure fire way to get anyone to stop fighting.

The only thing Oars has naturally with Luffy's shadow is his combat style.

Only with Moriah stretching his shadow Oars could stretch his body like Luffy. So no, he hasn't any of Luffy's resistances.

Bones that are much thicker than anything he's ever dealt damage to. I don't think All Might would be capable of breaking an entire bone on him given the size of them.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Bones that are much thicker than anything he's ever dealt damage to. I don't think All Might would be capable of breaking an entire bone on him given the size of them.
Considering he's 3.2x stronger and tougher I'd disagree

You do realize how small All Might is in comparison to Oars correct? He'd need to get through a bunch of skin, fat, and meat before even getting to that bone, which should be much denser and thicker given that he's a giant and three times the size of the average giant.

I'm aware Oars is huge, but I'm also aware that All Might is stronger and tougher so whether or not Oars has a layer of fat (should he even have that considering he's a zombie?) he'll still be causing a pretty substantial amount of damage. Take a sledge hammer to a bunch of glass panes stacked on each other, whether or not there are several levels of glass the hammer with still continuously go through them, likely not all at once or even twice or thrice but as long as the sledge hammer remains the tougher object in that clash the glass will still always crack.

You really wanna compare a stack of glass to a bone that's should be a few feet to meters thick? That doesn't make any logical sense and is a false comparison. All Might can likely break them with repeated strikes however that's under the assumption that Oars would stand around there and let it happen whenever he obviously won't. The argument behind why All Might could do this is because he's a smaller target but this is debunked by the fact that he can hit even smaller targets such as the Straw Hats with relative ease.

Remember that the 3.2x advantage is a huge lowball since many characters in the scaling chain can stomp other characters.

If we take Lucci being 7MT then G3rd Luffy nearly one-shoted a 7MT. But as I said Lucci is above the 7MT so the difference is even smaller than that.

Still advantage to AM but not by that extent.

Oars died frozen in an icey island so most of his body is well conserved despite being dead for like 300 years or more.

@Rin I also compared All Might to a sledge hammer so I imagine u believe I'm saying he only has the ap of one yes? It was just a simple loose comparison to show how both characters clashing would play out it wasn't meant to be taken as literal as u seem to be taking it, the whole point of the comparison was to point out that All Might (the hammer in this situation since he's objectively stronger and tougher) while striking Oars (the multi layered glass) would still cause a fair amount of damage even if he's not shattering the bones in one hit.

I also never said this would be an easy endeavour at all for All Might nor did I say he would walk away unscathed I literally said the fact that Oars has Luffy's experience makes the battle harder for All Might, but ultimately Oars isn't intelligent and what's worse he feels no pain meaning he isn't going to notice the chip damage until it stacks up and he can't move, whether it's his arms that go first since u firmly believe All Might would never be able to get underneath him or his legs it matters little. Ultimately all I've done is look at what's in front of me and rounded up who I think is more likely to win.

Back