• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

You are the moon unaware of the dawn... May your purpose be fulfilled... and cast nine shadows on the night woven of 20 years... and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn.

It is time.

Welcome everyone to the 2+ year anticipated Wano revision CRT.
The amount of people who cursed me out for not starting this earlier is ridiculous.
I can honestly say this is the biggest revision in One Piece history. This will probably get the most engagement as well, so I ask that everyone remains civil.

Congratulations for remaining here. I applaud you for your patience and understanding the wait we had to wait before we were able to make this CRT.
I understand that everyone has waited their whole existence on this wiki just for this moment. When I joined I was in the middle of Wano, and I'm glad I could stay to see this CRT.

This will be a 3 part revision, ranging from AP to speed to lifting.
No calculations are here for the creation of new keys. They scale to previous feats from this CRT.
With this in mind, no discussion about the scaling from the previous CRT will be had in here.

The sandbox for this is below.

Let's begin.

Low Tiers (A-0), 6.63 GT​

The low tiers are the people who scaled from the previous values. With the previous CRT in mind, this is going to be the 6.6333... Gigaton value.
The only person who already scales to this is Carrot, so we're good.

Low-Mid Tiers (A-1), 19.9 GT​

The low mid tiers are the ones who scale to the 19.9 Gigaton value. The only person who does is Nami's striking strength, so we're good.

Mid Tiers (A-2), 39.8 GT​

With this, they scale to twice the above value. Perospero scales above a 1 armed Biscuit Soldier who scales to 39.8 GT.
Carrot and Wanda's Sulongs scale for harming Perospero.

Mid-High Tiers (A-3), 119.2 GT​

Ok so here's where things get goofy.

The main scaling chain is the fact that the Tobiroppo scale above the rest of the Headliners for being the 6 strongest headliners. This creates a scaling chain that puts them above Basil Hawkins.
Basil Hawkins is the one who fought against Trafalgar Law.
Trafalgar Law is the one who fought and damaged Doflamingo through his Armament Haki, the same Armament Haki which took a Jet Gatling from Luffy, which scales to 119.2 Gigatons.

The Base Tobiroppo scale to this value, as they scale above Base Hawkins, who has that scaling chain.
The entire straw hat crew outside of the Monster Trio directly scale to these guys if not above.

High Tiers (A-4), 477.6 GT​

Here's where things get goofier.

This is for those who scale above WCI Luffy's Gear 3rd, who scales to 477.6 Gigatons. No upscaling to the next tier will be done.

Zoan Page One took a punch from G3rd Luffy, which Early Wano Sanji could harm with kicks, who Hybrid Page One could battle and overpower.

Page One is implied to be the weakest of the Tobiroppo by the others. He isn't even mentioned in the candidates for the newcoming calamities, he's looked down on by every single Tobiroppo, and he's pretty blatantly the least impressive. The other Tobiroppo scale above this value, and certain strawhat abilities or strawhats w/ Haki scale to this.

A weird point of scaling is Base Chopper.
As we know, he wasn't in any fights.
But we do know that he blocked a strike from Yattape, who is capable of ending Oni Hyogoro's life.
With that in mind, Hyogoro fought alongside Zoan Drake against Apoo.

So Base Chopper would scale to the Zoan Tobiroppo.

High-God Tiers (A-5), 760 TT​

I know this is where everyone will skip to so let's get to the point.
These are people who backscale from the 1 Petaton characters to the 760 Teratons value.

The scabbards all harmed Kaidou. They were able to wound him and some were able to deeply harm him.
But as it's clear and obvious they're drastically weaker, and most of them managed to pull off their feats via piercing damage plus a lot of their feats weren't super dangerous, they will backscale to the baseline value.

Jack scales for fighting 3 scabbards. Ashura Doji, Inuarashi, and Nekomamushi. Base Queen scales above this value.

Zoro with Buso and Killer scale, as they deflected Kaifu's which cut off Kiku's arm and cut her sword in half. Hawkins' Goma no So scales for being equal to Killer via vivre cards. Apoo scales for parrying hits from Zoro.
"Why doesn't the Tobiroppo scale above this Hawkins?" They had no way of knowing this version of Hawkins existed.
"Why doesn't Drake scale to Buso Zoro" he never harmed Apoo or matched him. Apoo was on defense the whole time.

In the conversation of Base Queen, he was slightly wounded by Marco's kick. He will backscale from that value to the baseline of the tier. All of Queen's forms and King's pure striking w/ no flames, swords, haki, devil fruit, scale to this. Sanji scales too for obvious reasons.

Chopper harmed Queen so he scales.

Basically, they all scale to Continental, but significantly lower than the god tiers.

God Tiers (A-6), 1 PT​

Alright boom.

Now this is the obvious stuff.
Kaidou, Big Mom, Luffy, Law, Kid, and Enma Unleashed Zoro scale for the reasons in the sandbox. God tiers scale for obvious reasons.

Gear 4th Luffy punched around Dragon Kaidou and hurt him with pure physical blows.
Zoro hurt Kaidou a bunch of times.
Law hurt Hybrid Kaidou with an injection shot and a counter shock, then blocked his hybrid hit with a Curtain.
Kid overpowered Big Mom's Cognac strike and 1v1'd her.

Post Drug Zoro and King w/ his sword scale due to scaling directly to Marco, who scale to this value.

New Keys​

Luffy will have a different key from before he lost the 1v1 to Kaidou and after.
Zoro will have a different key from before the mink drug to after. He will have 3 wano keys in all. BOWano, Early Raid, Post Drug.
Sanji will have 3 keys. Early Wano where he fought Page One, Early Raid, and after his genetics activate.

Let's Discuss​

Last edited:
Zoro will have a different key from before the mink drug to after. He will have 3 wano keys in all. BOWano, Early Raid, Post Drug.
Gonna have to ask this now, is there any point in Beginning of Wano key for Zoro?

The base form scaling is the same as dressrosa and Early Raid Zoro with nothing new about him.

But we do know that he blocked a strike from Yattape, who is capable of ending Oni Hyogoro's life.
With that in mind, Hyogoro fought alongside Zoan Drake against Apoo.
So Base Chopper would scale to the Zoan Tobiroppo.

I'll admit this part is pretty goofy.

And I hate to admit it, but I don't think this should be a solid rating for Chopper.

Hygoro was putting up no resistance towards Yattape, intentionally allowing himself to be killed, meaning he wasn't defending himself with Armament Haki or attempting to block the strike at all.

Also, what is the evidence for post medicine zoro being above what he was before?

Also, weren't all of Law's attacks on Kaido and BM just durability negation?

Lastly, considering Killer easily one-shot the Goma no so, I disagree with the vivre card statement.

Kaifu is the wind attack @Kachon123
Gonna have to ask this now, is there any point in Beginning of Wano key for Zoro?

The base form scaling is the same as dressrosa and Early Raid Zoro with nothing new about him.
He scales to an unquantifiably higher degree.
I'll admit this part is pretty goofy.

And I hate to admit it, but I don't think this should be a solid rating for Chopper.

Hygoro was putting up no resistance towards Yattape, intentionally allowing himself to be killed, meaning he wasn't defending himself with Armament Haki or attempting to block the strike at all.
Fair then.

He can get a comparable to Base Luffy for his performance in the prison
Also, what is the evidence for post medicine zoro being above what he was before?
Before he was on the level of Tobiroppo, after he was on the level of King
Also, weren't all of Law's attacks on Kaido and BM just durability negation?
Injection shot, not durability negation. Counter shock, not durability negation.
Lastly, considering Killer easily one-shot the Goma no so, I disagree with the vivre card statement.
That wasn't the Goma no so he one shot

Did Zoro defeat King when King had his flame on? If so his attack potency should be considerably higher if he got through it without Asura

Fair then.

He can get a comparable to Base Luffy for his performance in the prison
Looks fine
Before he was on the level of Tobiroppo, after he was on the level of King
Ok I guess
Injection shot, not durability negation. Counter shock, not durability negation.
Lemme guess, it was the power of his Devil Fruit, like with Issho?
That wasn't the Goma no so he one shot
Then what did he one-shot?
slightly derailing but honestly idgaf cuz its my guy eseseso, happy birthday

Yes, happy birthday.
Thanks, guys :)

Thanks for clarifying.

What is Goma no so then? I kinda forget.
the thing he used on Kizaru, and the one he used right after he talked to kid and killer

Well yes, this is something "historical" for this site, but like... Why does the sandbox have practically no scan?
during the span of this CRT, scans will be added

Do you need my further help here, or should I unsubscribe from this thread?

Did Zoro defeat King when King had his flame on? If so his attack potency should be considerably higher if he got through it without Asura
Yes he did. Also it was implied that King couldn’t remain on the defensive because with Coating Zoro can cut him (well he can also cut fire but aside from that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back