• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch man vs Dragon Ball (2/7/1)

Anyway, it looks to me that Roshi skillstomps in close range and will either go for Sealing or Sleep Manipulation before Boros grows frustrated enough to use Meteoric Burst

But he did though, although he missed against him, the technique went off and still worked on him.

All frost did was redirect Roshi’s own blast. The sealing is still roshi’s
Honestly idk then because that seems to directly contradict Roshi's statement in the Goku Black saga. He says that sealing Fused Zamasu would be a problem because of how much stronger he is in comparison. It might be a mix of mastery and strength ratio but that's not surefire.

Hmm, looks like Rochi has more chances to win, what is the possibility of Boros using his Lifting Strength advantage to defeat Rochi?

Counted I think... Kind of funny that apparently Boros has more chances to win against King Piccolo than Rochi... By the way does anyone have a reason why Rochi didn't use his sleep manipulation to defeat King Piccolo? Just for curiosity..

Counted I think... Kind of funny that apparently Boros has more chances to win against King Piccolo than Rochi... By the way does anyone have a reason why Rochi didn't use his sleep manipulation to defeat King Piccolo? Just for curiosity..
Toriyama forgot
Or
Would't work most probally.

Because not only was he a strong fighter, but also skilled. He’d probably kill Roshi before he could get it off or he’s aware of the attack itself. Could also have resistance.

I was ready to blame the old 'bigger pl=hax dont work' rule for this but he did use it against someone stronger than him in the top

so, maybe piccolo would kill him before he used it?idk

Just dropping in to say, that NO Roshi will not immediately keel over if he uses Mafuba. Evil Containment Wave takes more energy the stronger your opponent (in comparison to yourself). King Piccolo was massively stronger than Roshi so it's natural he died.
Then how did he use it on Vegeta?

Do Namekians sleep?

Just dropping in to say, that NO Roshi will not immediately keel over if he uses Mafuba. Evil Containment Wave takes more energy the stronger your opponent (in comparison to yourself). King Piccolo was massively stronger than Roshi so it's natural he died.
Can you show me a Scan saying that is true?

Do we even need to wait 24 hours, this thing has been going on for over 2 weeks now and we knew Roshi was gonna win anyway

Back