• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ones of Mortis Revisions

Matthew Schroeder said:
3-A Darth Sidious because "He became one with the entire Dark Side of the universe and required the full power of the Light Side to be defeates".
Because that is totally what happened in Dark Empire.
Where the hell does this wank come from? Lmao.

I kinda feel that its heavily implied that the One's are the strongest in star wars universe but then everyone at Lucasfilm forgot about that vague comic that had feats that put them far above their "Godtiers"

Matthew Schroeder said:
3-A Darth Sidious because "He became one with the entire Dark Side of the universe and required the full power of the Light Side to be defeates".
Because that is totally what happened in Dark Empire.
where is my 3-A Luke skywalker

"The Shawken Device was designed to cause a chain reaction that would destroy all star systems in the existing universe, with the purpose of eventually triggering a new Big Bang "

Fucken obscure old legends stuff

The Everlasting said:
Where the hell does this wank come from? Lmao.
Sidious merging with and becoming the avatar of the Dark Side gets wanked into him literally being the Dark Side, as in all of it.

Sidious only being defeated through the combined effort of every Jedi who ever lived gets wanked into him needing the entire Light Side of the Universe to be defeated.

Sidious>the Son because he gets more screentime so that means he's better ovo

This so scales to That so due to having the same name, 4A hotline Miami when

The Ones should be higher than that TBH

The Force doesn't bind The Galaxy but literally everything in Star Wars

"All energy from the Living Force, from all things that have ever lived, feeds into the Cosmic Force, binding everything and communicating to us through the midi-chlorians. Because of this, I can speak to you now." ~ Qui-Gon Jin

Furthermore The Force itself is higher dimensional in nature as cited by The Miraluka

"They claim to see on a higher plane than we do. You know, the whole Force thing? Makes me nervous." ~ The Miraluka

I agree with everything suggested. I've always found The Spirits being superior to The Ones strange. But, I do think their profiles should be "At least Galaxy level, likely Universe level+". Just for sure.

Back