• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(I won't since people might think I'm spamming and might block me. Also, me making a thread on their message wall might annoy them.)

Anyways, knowledge about Cool Cat won't save you from being paradoxed out of existence after having your ass kicked by infinite Cool Cats of (at least) Ocean level power.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Anyways, knowledge about Cool Cat won't save you from being paradoxed out of existence after having your ass kicked by infinite Cool Cats of (at least) Ocean level power.
Again, OUSD could then alert other OUSD's about this, since they also are at least ocean level...

So... Going back in time to have your past selves fight for you is not outside help... but alerting yourself from the past/future is... Is it just me, or is that a double standard?

OUSD Is fighting Onte and Scary Doggo first (Since this battle is taking place in scary doggo's stomach) so Cool Cat won't even realize since everything is so chaotic in Scary dogo's stomach.

Scary Doggo is the bonus character and should be fought last

Also, True Coolness obliterates all negativity so Scary Doggo is fricked

BigSmoke4269 said:
Scary Doggo is the bonus character and should be fought last
Also, True Coolness obliterates all negativity so Scary Doggo is fricked
Everyone is fighting in scary Doggo's stomach so...

There is another option. THE COOL CAT! VS OUSD SECURITY (SO SUPPRESSED THAT IT DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE SUPPRESSING) VS ONTEJOAV, LORD OF MEMES, VS AUSTIN VS... The Bonus Character... SCARY DOGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigi The Thunder Master said:
How About "Cool Cat Fights Multiple Characters"?
That's good too... (Even though the main spectacle is OUSD vs Onte (because that is the main point) so that would be misleading.)

Onte: Survives (for now)

Scary Doggo: Instantly destroyed by True Coolness

Austin: lol ded

OUSD Security: Would pose a threat, but Cool Cat's Ultimate Wincon would put the nail in her coffin

Cool Cat: Survives (for now)

So it's Onte VS Cool Cat.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Onte: Survives (for now)
Scary Doggo: Instantly destroyed by True Coolness

Austin: lol ded

OUSD Security: Would pose a threat, but Cool Cat's Ultimate Wincon would put the nail in her coffin

Cool Cat: Survives (for now)

So it's Onte VS Cool Cat.
OUSD's ban hammer tho...

Okay but that doesn't prevent Ultra Wincon at all. Also, Cool Cat has Immunity to Existence Erasure, so the Ban Hammer means nothing to him.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Okay but that doesn't prevent Ultra Wincon at all. Also, Cool Cat has Immunity to Existence Erasure, so the Ban Hammer means nothing to him.
OUSD's Tech manipulation , builds a time machine, preventing wincon lmao.

Yes she does, It's jbw, Orror can go back in time, Alphys can go back in time, OUSD, who is smarter than both of them should be able to go back in time as well,

OUSD (Duplicates herself)

OUSD's (Travel's back in time)

OUSD (nulls wincon)

OUSD ftw

Back