• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Boros Tier Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The armor's purpose was the seal Boros' power though?
Idk about arguing who has the better translation, but it's ultimately semantics. It wouldn't be a seal if all he had to do was power up and its gone. The armor got one-shot, and is likely the reason that Boros in that restricted form wasn't immediately blown apart.
If the armor was more durable than released Boros is strong or durable, then that would contradict the fact that Boros was surprised that Saitama could keep up with his Released state despite seeing him break the armor moments prior.
That doesn't contradict anything. Boros was boasting with each new ability he revealed because he never had a challenge in his life. Same with how sure he was that his energy bullet would vaporize Saitama. But I specifically mentioned the armor's durability. That is a power-based quote. Clearly the guy with half an arm had his durability bypassed.

Honestly just make a CRT. I disagree with every single one of your points, but this isn't the place to debate them.

Honestly just make a CRT. I disagree with every single one of your points, but this isn't the place to debate them.
It's all connected. OP is saying latent energy blast > released punches and latent energy form > latent energy blast which itself also has a latent energy blast.

He's basically stacking the same energy source multiple times and calling it different.

It's all connected. OP is saying latent energy blast > released punches and latent energy form > latent energy blast which itself also has a latent energy blast.

We're basically stacking the same energy source multiple times and calling it different.
The OP is saying that latent energy blast + released punches = 5-C.

The OP is saying that latent energy blast + released punches = 5-C.
"Latent energy" is used three times in this proposal. Once as the energy bullet, twice as MB = latent energy + physical form, the third inevitable conclusion is CSRC being even more energy + energy form.

Point two, implies that adding energy to his physical form makes it stronger than just the energy bullet alone. Which if anything, makes the MB form additive and not multiplicative since his physical strikes are weaker.

I got no idea what you're on about, I can't lie...

It's literally just physicals (18 exatons) + latent energy (>18 exatons) = Meteoric Burst power (>36 exatons)

I got no idea what you're on about, I can't lie...

It's literally just physicals (18 exatons) + latent energy (>18 exatons) = Meteoric Burst power (>36 exatons)
How are you confused and you repeated what I nearly said word for word? This is why this thread is 4 pages long.

you just suck at explaining shit, cause i didnt get what you were saying either.
Point two, implies that adding energy to his physical form makes it stronger than just the energy bullet alone. Which if anything, makes the MB form additive and not multiplicative since his physical strikes are weaker.
This is basic reading comprehension.
So, we all agree in 5-C CSRC? Like as a possibly or something at least idk
For now, yes.
Remarks aside, it's because that sounds like something very straightforwardly acceptable, and apparently it's... not? How?
Because the OP was calling for a multiplier due to MB being latent energy + physical strikes. We agree that his physical strikes are weaker than the energy (by how much, nobody knows.) 1 plus something less than one is not 2. Which is the premise of the very first post.

Because the OP was calling for a multiplier due to MB being latent energy + physical strikes. We agree that his physical strikes are weaker than the energy. 1 plus something less than one is not 2. Which is the premise of the very first post.
The problem with what you're saying is that his physicals are also 18 exatons. His latent energy scales higher than 18 exatons. So adding the two together creates >36 exatons, so 5-C

You're basically saying that the latent energy is the 1. What we're saying is that Boros's physicals are the 1, thus his latent energy is >1.

The problem with what you're saying is that his physicals are also 18 exatons. His latent energy scales higher than 18 exatons. So adding the two together creates >36 exatons, so 5-C
....?
His released key has his punches above the Psykorochi feat which is 18 exatons. His energy bullet is beyond that to some higher degree. How are his physicals not 18 exatons?

....?

His released key has his punches above the Psykorochi feat which is 18 exatons. His energy bullet is beyond that to some higher degree. How are his physicals not 18 exatons?
I think we're misunderstanding each other by this point and it's making things much more confusing, so I'd be down to just drop this

The whole point is that Boros in his released form has 7.64946924e28 joule AP from scaling higher than saitama's initial punch, then there is his energy bullets which scales higher than his punch but has no known value. But we can still use it as 7.64946924e28 joule here.

Then in his MB form, he combines both as one. his physical + latent energy as one. 18 exatons + 18 exatons = 36 exatons.

the latent energy from his punch is comparable if not on a higher lvl, it can be used with the same value.

also seems to be like that in his page as well.

"Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets"
"Allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form"

If anything should Boros scale to this Psykos feat? We separate the base physicals for everyone with psionics into its own thing because there's no UES shown for them.

So if anything Boros should only scale to Orochi's feat, which is just 5.6 Exatons.

If anything should Boros scale to this Psykos feat? We separate the base physicals for everyone with psionics into its own thing because there's no UES shown for them.

So if anything Boros should only scale to Orochi's feat, which is just 5.6 Exatons.
I mean Psykorochin exchanged attacks with Tatsumaki, if her durability was only 5.68 exactons, Tatsumaki would casually destroy her no?

I mean Psykorochin exchanged attacks with Tatsumaki, if her durability was only 5.68 exactons, Tatsumaki would casually destroy her no?
No, because Psykos would have High 6-A+ telekinetic shields.

Also Tornado would casually destroy her. She was literally holding back the entire time and stomped her. The next arc even revels that Tornado never stopped holding back and her "Maximum" effort with Psykos still wasn't her full power.

Also Tornado would casually destroy her. She was literally holding back the entire time and stomped her. The next arc even revels that Tornado never stopped holding back and her "Maximum" effort with Psykos still wasn't her full power.

Tatsumaki did not enter in Psykorochi on a point Of The fight and attacked her from the inside out?

Yeah I was about to say "Didn't Tatsumaki wring Psykorochi like an old towel? How does that scale to physicals?"

Like she was inside Psykorochi with no one to worry about hurting there, why would she hold back against that specific attack?
She was trying to save the other heroes and didn't use her full power. But canonically she held back the entire time. Its why Psykos thought she won like five different times because Tornado was holding back that much.

Yeah scaling to the Psykos’ beam makes zero sense now that you mention it.

I agree with that. The justifications referenced have nothing to do with energy attacks, just physicals. It directly references Psykorochi being harmed.

Eventually, someone will make the argument that Psykos < Tatsumaki < Saitama who attacked Boros (who survived), therefore Boros > Tatsumaki. But the value from that calc is almost 2000x higher than Saitama's jump, which was stronger than Boros's moon kick (visually speaking at least.)

Last edited:
I agree with that. The justifications referenced have nothing to do with energy attacks, just physicals. It directly references Psykorochi being harmed.

Eventually, someone will make the argument that Psykos < Tatsumaki < Saitama who attacked Boros (who survived), therefore Boros > Tatsumaki. But the value from that calc is almost 2000x higher than Saitama's jump, which was stronger than Boros's moon kick (visually speaking at least.)
You may be interested to know there's a thread regarding this now

if we're scaling it from orochi. then this thread still works the same but lower, 5.6 Exatons + 5.6 Exatons.

it should be right like this

Well the reasoning that OP is suggesting is already on the profile. If it passes, are yall just looking to specify a number or what?
It's weird, because since that reasoning was allegedly accepted, Meteoric Burst Boros should've been 5-C given his physicals and latent energy were both 18 exatons to begin with... yet he's not

Idk anymore

Boros's Meteoric Burst form should get 5-C (Moon) tier.

A released Boros scales to at least multi-continent+. It comes from being able to punch harder than saitama's initial punch.
The energy he at least scales to is 7.64946924e28 joule.

Then there is his Energy bullets, where he uses his latent energy to use an attack that is superior to his normal attacks. Which means its stronger than his normal attacks. But we dont have a scaling so it still scales to same level in this case(should scale higher considering he expects something when his normal attacks couldnt).

But then there is Meteoric Burst form where he combines his latent energy with his physical abilities and uses it as a booster to himself. Which means there must be at least 2x difference (his normal attacks + his energy bullets).

7.64946924e28 x 2 = 1.52989385e29 joule which scales to moon lvl.
Eh, multipliers needs to be directly stated in order to be valid, just like here. There's no way to know how much Boros would be amped by the combination of his normal attacks + Energy bullets, he could easly be at least 2000x stronger then before, or 1.5x , or even 1.8Bx stronger then before

I may be missing something here tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back