• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Registration)

After being GM boosted to being untouchable by anything for several RPs, she now sees an opportunity to die painfully and is rushing towards it at very hihg speeds.

Favoritism at its finest

Name: Silas Rempore

Appearance: Like this.

Personality: A calm and collected person that gets excited when he's having a good fight. He cares about Justice above a good fight and will not forgive anyone who commits unspeakable crimes. The suffering of innocent people causes rage to build up inside him against those who caused it.

Powers: Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level( Silas is able to learn and master martial arts at superhuman speeds. This learning curve is already much higher than normal but is increased even further during combat. While this is happening, his physical strength and speed increase as well.)

Character Spirit: Jin Mo-Ri

Theme: This

Ultimate Attack:

Silas Rempore and Jin Mo-Ri Original: Falling Sky Dragon's Kick

Silas and Mori use Way of Walking to seemingly teleport around the opponent several times, barraging him with kicks and punches before using the opponent as a springboard to jump in the air. Then, Silas sets up a Silas Rempore Original: Yellow Dragon's Kick while Mori uses his Jin Mo-ri Original: Blue Dragon's Kick. The two dragons made of lightning and wind wrap around each other and collide with the enemy along with the kicks.

Name: Bob

Appearance: A normal man in a normal formal outfit

Personality: Vicious

Power: One Little Slip (Statistics Amplification)( Greatly amplify a "trait" of whatever it touched.A trait could be anything, as long as it's there .Whether it's a fault in the wall, a gaping wound, a broken bone, or a character shortcoming, the "trait" of that is greatly exaggerated, and greatly harmed his opponent. At the same times, it could be used to greatly increase the stat of himself, or his allied, by touching them and enhance their desired trait. The longer it touch, the more it's amplified)

Character Spirit: My Avatar, basically. Mostly does what I said, but also share my trait of being vicious.

Theme: https://youtu.be/baHDMMrqP8c

Ultimate Attack: Fatal Mockery: The spirit held the opponent in place, continuously amplified the disadvantage trait that they got. At the same time, Bob also viciously insult them, and find way to add salt to the wound, making the trait worse and accelerate them more, til the opponent is death by their own fault.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Powers: Damage Reduction, the ability is named "Immutability", the way it would work is that my character passively reduces damage dealt to them by half and can expend energy to increase this reduction to 9/10ths
Something I wanted to add is that they'd also be able to grant this ability to any object they touch as long as they remain in contact with it (Within reason, so nothing like granting the ability to a planet or something, but a wall or sword would work)

Name: Edward

Appearance: Look at RW Edward's page and remove the red eyes and crown.

Personality: Me irl.

Powers: Can create large gusts of air by shouting.

Character Spirit: Phoenix Wright

Ultimate Attack: Ultimate Objection - Phoenix and Edward both yell out "OBJECTION!" causing an extremely powerful gust of wind to engulf the area, capable of knocking down walls and sending people flying.

I'm pretty sure the character spirit has to ba an actual character </div>

<s>Nowhere does it said it does, so why bother?

I could just changed it to Hazama though, if you want.

Name:Ava

Appearance:This

Personality:Acts cheerful and happy but is actually cunning and analytical. She is a good person at heart and as such she dislikes involving or harming innocent people. Her cibcept of innocence however is different than what might seem normal.

Powers:Demiurge of the Guardian(and an infinite ammo .357 pistol)

Character Spirit:YoRHa No.2 Type B

Theme:This

Ultimate Attack:I grab hold of the pods and use them to danmaku the opponent,Demiurge of the Guardian powerring them up, while 2b charges in to melee range, slows time and beats the opponent down.

Fine

Name: Michael Adumas

Appearance: This

Personality: Matter of fact, calculative, and blunt. Understands social norms, but doesn't care about them

Powers: Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)'s Intelligence

Character Spirit: First Key Steelswarm Hercules

Ultimate Attack: Hercules infects all technology in the area with Evilswarm, which Michael reworks to amplify and increase the power of. Varies based on what technology is infected.

alternatively I'll also take Aleister's intelligence and to aru thor as my spirit

Name: Anthony Samuel Silvester

Appearance: Average looking slighly tall 16 year old male, with brown hair and eyes.

Personality: Spontaneous and carefree Powers: Hie Hie no Mi (Chilly-Chilly Fruit)

Character Spirit: Ikaros (Without Cards)

Ultimate Attack: Anthony Freezes the enemies in a huge block of Ice and Ikaros then fires Artemis and Apollon at them, before ending it with Hephaestus.

Name: Johan Carter

Appearance: Average height. Blonde hair with bangs slightly covering his forehead. A diamond chain around his neck.Shining green eyes. Wears a brown fur coat (With a white tee-shirt underneath it) with designer jeans and timberland boots. Carries a small pistol (With one clip) and a switchblade in his pockets.

Personality: Generally friendly. Protective of his comrades. Somewhat frivolous, yet also very cunning and absolutely ruthless to enemies. Wants the recognition and admiration of his peers.

Powers: Reflection Manipulation (General Ability) | Phase 1: Allows Johan to somewhat ignore durability by attacking the reflection of his opponent using his own reflection. His reflection is not limited to the movments of his body while his opponent's reflection is. Whatever happens to his opponent's reflection, happens to his opponent.

Example: If his reflection shoots his opponent's reflection in the stomach, his opponent's actual body will also sustain a bullet wound; although a physical bullet still wouldn't be present.

Character Spirit: Chrome Dokuro

Theme: Meek Mill: Dreams and Nightmares

Ultimate Attack: None at the moment.

I don't think there's ever a potency listed, and it's not said to be Evilswarm level or anything, so assuming at least one and at most a few people in total potency.

Uh, on the potency, I remembered it consumed Kerykeion, but only because he was holding back, so it's soul has isntnreally quantifiable.

Back