• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx the Taken King vs OOC Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Out of character Yhwach" is just Yhwach deciding to use all his powers, which he has a key and note for on his profile.

As for this battle i'm not sure how it would go...

Can he even do anything to ascendant ortx? If not then he just can't put him down, first of all.

If the vex can't do that, I don't think Yhwach can. Oryx actually resistance duplication.

How do you not equalize speed when Oryx's is unknown though.

the thread originally said speedqualized and I just changed it to not speedqualized because I am curious about Oryx's speed feats.

Also, duplication and imagining a completely different entity that just happens to be exactly like Oryx are completely different things

His speed is like that because I disagree with Azathoth and until we make a proper thread unknown is a placeholder.

Here's the thing: The Vex are a nigh omniscent collective of reality warpi g machines that exist all across time. They can simulate things and cause those simulations to be reality. When they tried to simulate Oryx, even his architecture resisted their analysis, and all they could get with a mind that specifically figured out how to comprehend the Sword Logic was Oryx as a 4 year old. None of the power, none of the experience, nada. He resists info analysis and is beyond causality, so idk how Yhwach is gonna know enough to form clones of him that actually do shit. He also can't really clone Oryx with his power to Take either, since that is something granted to him by the Darkness itself as opposed to native. The Darkness was impressed with him, so it let's him channel it directly to Take foes.

Oryx .... a Destiny character, yes? Doesn't this guy run on law hax which, as was established in this thread, laughs off everything Moustache can do? The only difference between Yhwach's powers back then and now is that X-Axis intang makes the user is intangible to intangibles (trained souls) that are able to interact with other intangibles (spirit ribbons). X-Axis > ribbons > souls.

From what I can see, this just ends up as Yhwach learns his Almighty doesn't work, tries all his hax only for them to fail, and proceeds to stalemate since neither can harm the other.

If the intang is an issue he can always just extend his ascendant realm into the space they're fighting in and now is wielding his powers of ket 2.

I don't think super ingang is gonna stop Taking though. He can take shit across space and time, unbound by any form of causality, and even in erased timelines apparently.

Wok, this is definitely a stomp for Oryx. His acausalities, resistances to all of Yhwach's hax, and regen make it impossible for Yhwach to defeat him. The only ability I think that Oryx doesn't resist from reading his profile is Yhwach absorbing him, and I probably just missed it.

I am pretty sure Yhwach lost to the Warpriest whos Oryx lesser if I am not wrong.

I don't know why the OP made this, but I am pretty sure Yhwach can't do anything.

I agree Warren, but the OP wanted to argue Yhwach would win OOC so why not. This is definitely not being added.

Wokistan said:
I agree Warren, but the OP wanted to argue Yhwach would win OOC so why not. This is definitely not being added.
I think he's just salty that Yhwach never used all the power he should have in his arsenal and wanted to make a fight with a Yhwach that would.

How does Oryx prevent Yhwach from imagining a big Cthulhu or something dumb that can stomp Oryx. If he can somehow prevent that then I will close this and make a OOCYhwach vs Atropus

Warren Valion said:
Wokistan said:
I think he's just salty that Yhwach never used all the power he should have in his arsenal and wanted to make a fight with a Yhwach that would.
Also, stop trying to start cancer by claiming that I am "salty" because I literally only made 2 joking replies and stated on the thread that I didn't care who won. This isn't even for the purpose of adding to their profiles it's only for this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2740748#450

If you want to be toxic I will find a way to get both of us banned

also it's @Wokistan who told me that I could make a thread so shush

Technically all his other powers are beneath his main one, so there isn't a purpose for him to use it at all since no one can counter his main power in verse lol.

DnW0 said:
Also, stop trying to start cancer by claiming that I am "salty" because I literally only made 2 joking replies and stated on the thread that I didn't care who won. This isn't even for the purpose of adding to their profiles it's only for this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2740748#450

You are taking what I said way too far. I don't want to "start cancer" or "be toxic".

This is what you wrote in the OP, "honestly don't care who wins, just always wanted to make matches with a highIQYhwach"

Which insinuates to me that you wish that Yhwach would have used his full arsenal in the manga, seeing that he didn't left you disappointed, and so you decided to make matches here.

That's all that I said, I don't see the need for such antagonism.

Would you have reacted the same if I replace the word "salty" with "upset"?

If so, I am sorry. I didn't know you took the word salty so seriously.

Yhwach doesn't know how to stomp Oryx. He has no idea what his powers or resistances are, no idea that his ascendant self is a thing, all he can see is some weird space bug man who defies his precog and all attempts at analysis. Yhwach has no way of figuring out something to make before Oryx adds him to his endless ranks of Taken.

It wasn't the nicest thing for Warren to say, but threatening to get him banned (suicidally?) Is definitely worse. Please don't do that.

Wokistan said:
Yhwach doesn't know how to stomp Oryx. He has no idea what his powers or resistances are, no idea that his ascendant self is a thing, all he can see is some weird space bug man who defies his precog and all attempts at analysis. Yhwach has no way of figuring out something to make before Oryx adds him to his endless ranks of Taken.
It wasn't the nicest thing for Warren to say, but threatening to get him banned (suicidally?) Is definitely worse. Please don't do that.
Does Oryx resist absorption?

I can't really read such a long list of abilities without getting a headache, but I don't remember seeing it when trying.

If so, then this is most definitely a stomp and should be closed.

Warren Valion said:
DnW0 said:

You are taking what I said way too far. I don't want to "start cancer" or "be toxic".
This is what you wrote in the OP, "honestly don't care who wins, just always wanted to make matches with a highIQYhwach"

Which insinuates to me that you wish that Yhwach would have used his full arsenal in the manga, seeing that he didn't left you disappointed, and so you decided to make matches here.

That's all that I said, I don't see the need for such antagonism.

Would you have reacted the same if I replace the word "salty" with "upset"?

If so, I am sorry. I didn't know you took the word salty so seriously.
woah there, when have I shown any upsetness about it either, and don't act like you expected everyone to interpret your use of "salty" differently because you're basically implying that I was pissed at characters that stomped Yhwach so I made this thread.

and before your pal @Wokistan tries to make your doing seem less faulty than what I said, if you knew how to choose your words I wouldn't be here.

I also don't know how @Wokistan tied what I said to rule #2 & 4 but that's his imagination

Warren Valion said:
Wokistan said:
Does Oryx resist absorption?
I can't really read such a long list of abilities without getting a headache, but I don't remember seeing it when trying.

If so, then this is most definitely a stomp and should be closed.
yes

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Just realized Oryx can't actually see Yhwach kek.
Hive can smell invisible dudes. He probably can anyways via something but idk a specific and don't feel like looking for sfuff

DnW0 said:
woah there, when have I shown any upsetness about it either, and don't act like you expected everyone to interpret your use of "salty" differently because you're basically implying that I was pissed at characters that stomped Yhwach so I made this thread.

and before your pal @Wokistan tries to make your doing seem less faulty than what I said, if you knew how to choose your words I wouldn't be here.

I also don't know how @Wokistan tied what I said to rule #2 & 4 but that's his imagination
I said that I insinuated that you were upset about it, not that you said it directly.

I made an assumption from what I believed to be an implication from your words - if I was wrong, I apologize, but there is no need to get this upset over such a matter.

Also, I don't need anyone to speak for me. Nor is @Wokistan doing anything of the sort - he is just giving his opinion on the matter.

Guys, remember not to quote huge texts.

As for absorbtion, Key 1 resists life drain type stuff. Yhwach's physical absorbtion also probably wouldn't go well for him given that the projections are Taken and all. Even if he could absorb projections that wouldn't get by Regen)immortality, which is based on his form in the Ascendant Plane.

I'll close this in a bit, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back