• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you have it:

Both at full-power

Both bloodlusted

Durability equalized, meaning that Beerus is downgraded to Multi-planet level.

Who wins?

Win by any mean: Death/KO/Sealing...

i have no idea who orithinus is, maybe you mean othinus?

well, i looked at beerus's profile and the only powers who seem to be able to interefere with othinus's reality warping are (excluding his "god"-status which shouldnt really do anything in a fight):

can seal people away,

able to redirect an opponent's attack with ki,

energy nullification,

of course it depends on how this powers are used and if verse is equivalaized which means energy/ki = mana/magic/etc. and on how he can seal people away and where he seals them...

depending on the answers to this questions i could give my vote ^_^

Well, you asked me to elaborate I did. Beerus abilities' that matter are

can seal people away,

energy Nullification

But there really is nothing to suggest that he can seal someone with Immortality type 4, he can redirect an attack that warps spacetime or he can nullify energy on Low 2-C level. Sure Beerus is hella lot faster but I don't see he can get past Othnus' tons of haxes with just speed.

Basilisk1995 said:
Well, you asked me to elaborate I did. Beerus abilities' that matter are
can seal people away,

energy Nullification

But there really is nothing to suggest that he can seal someone with Immortality type 4, he can redirect an attack that warps spacetime or he can nullify energy on Low 2-C level. Sure Beerus is hella lot faster but I don't see he can get past Othnus' tons of haxes with just speed.
Thanks for the explanations, it's just that two of my frieds are arguing, one of them says that Aru can Hax him to death and the other says that Beerus Speed blitz her and take advantage of her low durability and take her out or seal her.

Please review all abilities of characters before creating threads, Beerus can't even beat the likes of Flash and Odin. Othinus would erase the entire DBverse with a blink. Locking for spite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back