• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I thought of 2 good matches for her, and I didn't want to bombard the thing with vs matches. I guess you can call it a gauntlet
Othinus
LightningReturns
Rosalina
Okay, here it goes:
Othinus vs Lightning

Othinus vs Rosalina

1- Othinus wins via blitz and warp. She has Probability manipulation, superior speed. This one is low difficult maybe.

2- Othinus also wins, but Rosalina is faster, but Othinus has Reality warp and Probability manipulation, so she also wins this.

Questions:

One, is Othinus's supposed arrogance the sort that would cause her to underestimate her opponents/possibly be exploited, or no?

Two, do her powers like probably manipulation and such have to be actively used, or they just sort of passively there protecting her? To what extent do they function?

Three, just how high exactly is her Regenerationn?

I'm not very familiar with the character.

ThePerpetual said:
Questions:
One, is Othinus's supposed arrogance the sort that would cause her to underestimate her opponents/possibly be exploited, or no?

Two, do her powers like probably manipulation and such have to be actively used, or they just sort of passively there protecting her? To what extent do they function?

Three, just how high exactly is her Regenerationn?

I'm not very familiar with the character.

Not really plan on contributing much to the thread but to answer some questions:

To one: Her standard startegie against small fries at 100% was to destroy the universe.

To give a quote on that:

" "These small fights are such a pain. I think I'll just end the world."

And exactly as she had announced, everything was immediately destroyed."

To two: She manipulates her own probability to make her suceed in using her power all the time (because omnipotence paradoxes would force her to a 50% sucess rate otherwise), but aside from that she has to actively use it (notable exception here is that she can create "programs" to use her power for her. She uses that for universe creation as she isn't omniscient and, because of that, couldn't create a complex universes atom for atom. Her powers take care of the details in such a way)

For the extent of her powers. Well, high enough to make omnipotence paradoxes a problem. Aside from that what is listed, so manipulation of natural laws, space, time etc. In other words what one would expect from a reality warper (but that much can be read on her profile)

To three: Not high enough to protect her against anything that would instantly kill her (like destruction of the brain for example), but should be able to regenerate everything else. It is casual enough to shoot herself with a multi-planet attack just to hit an enemy from a blind spot.

And she has to react in order to use those powers, then? Else they're useless in regards to protecting her?

Back