• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our requirements for Vector Manipulation

I know that the vector manipulation ability means that a character can stop, making go back to the one it shoted something at them or turning said object to another direction that is throw at them, for example. What I wanted to know was what are the ways we can say that a certain character has vector control?

It was explained for them to be able to manipulate vectors. That's basically the only way.

Vector Manipulation is more of a unique mechanism than a unique effect. Effect wise it is nigh-impossible to distinguish from high level telekinesis.

Understood. The problem for me is when some character isn't stated (at least in their profiles) to control vectors. Not saying that they can't control them, but I only see Energy Manipulation, Attack Reflection or Time Stop. When a plot does not state that a character can control vectors, how can we know that they can control them? Featherine and Counter-Actor are the ones that intruges me.

Featherine and the Counter-Actor are so potent reality warpers that there is no question that they are able to (and it is in my opinion completly pointless to list it at that point).

I don't believe there is more reasoning to it than that.

Back