• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Currently Berta Mori Weiggert, Nikola Tesla (Ourai no Gahkthun), and Florence Ameghino Nightingale, are rated as Town level based on these 2 feats:

Berta cloud

This first feat isn't quantifiable due to no visuals of the feat being shown, so it can't even be calc.

Berta dc

Now this 2nd feat is more quantifiable, Berta's attack in Typhon is said to be able to destroyed the residential areas closest to where Berta and Tesla are fighting.

Residential areas refer to places where ppl live, you can substitute it for neighborhood, now if we say residential area=a city block since it's a place where a lot of houses where ppl live are, and since it says residential areas not just residential area, i think Multi-City Block level for Berta with Typhon and ppl who scale to her makes sense.

KEK title.

And yeah this makes sense, especially as I recall that the thing Berta would have done here was when she was boosting her Art to Typhon. Then again, IDK if she would have done this with or without but eh, probably worth noting.

One step closer to doing one particular match I have in mind with Tesla against some MHA chars

That was just referring to its size, Tesla refers to typhon walking the earth being enough to destroy everything in its path, thus city annialator was a well chosen name, and just before was talking about its size:

Berta city annihilator

Berta city anahalator

It's clearly just referring to its size, which was previously said to be 100 ft, so it's not city level.

Berta typhon size

He knew the thing better than anyone, at least better than Berta did. He was already fighting the Society for more than 5 decades, not to mention he used to be a part of it for some time. If there's any weaponries that are related to the organization and he stated its capabilities and added that it wasn't just an exaggeration, his words on the matter should be taken into consideration as well. This guy is one of the smartest and oldest guy on both Earth & Kadath that are not an outright superbeing, still sane, or already dead. His opinion on most things might as well be facts themselves

Still have to disagree due to the fact that the context is clearly to Typhon's size, and statements of destroying stuff like cities are pretty meaningless and won't get accepted unless we get something like "destroy an entire city in one attack", since the characters could feasibly do it overtime.

I would imagine a Tier 8 of any kind could still be able to destroy an entire city, just ofc not all in one go.

Way I see it, something like Berta's Typhon can still be called a "city annihilator" but unless Typhon or any other mech-ish objects in WAB had something like tac nukes (Well aware that this is Steampunk-style era and many years off from getting nukes but just saying) or some equivalent, I can't really see it going beyond what was the highest firepower stated for Typhon.

Just to make sure I'm clear enough by the first comment, what I mean is that something can destroy a town or a city and maybe even called something like city annihilator as the case here with Typhon (think even there was another one shown in the Sharnoth WN but forgot which part) but if their best DC/AP amounts to something under even a tactical nuke, that would mean they can't oneshot that town or city.

They can still do it, just overtime. And it's not farfetched to see it happen done overtime anyways, provided that person or thing (like Berta's Typhon in this specific case) can still roam around and destroy buildings or whole city blocks or more and nothing significant is there to stop them.

That's my take on the city annihilator statement and/vs Typhon's highest potential output. The statement isn't wrong when even Tesla himself stated this but as CP stated, if there isn't one that said "this thing can destroy a/the city in one blow!" or whatever of that equivalent, sadly we cannot use it.

Back