• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Out of Context... 2!

So I'm writing mine

Naked **** with a stick fights some spooky scary skeletons over little flame, end with "plin plin plon"

54 years clusterfrick of a story with huge robots and clones aging fast as heck

MC gets transported into another world.

He is OP from the get go.

Get's an harem.

And the tricky part, is that he is not an bland character.

Newendigo said:
MC gets transported into another world.

He is OP from the get go.

Get's an harem.

And the tricky part, is that he is not an bland character.
Dude, Isekai like that don't even exists.

A person appears in the middle of nowhere and has to survive all the weirdest shit. They also punch stuff and break them easily.

That must've been a really depressing [DATA EXPUNGED] if that's what he chose to do afterwards...

God. Just. How. The. Hell. You. Men of no culture.

Next one: Good guy is being shot to near-dead, later reborns as one badass icon of the late 80's.

Let's just go ahead and pull this discussion in the opposite direction. I can already tell this topic is going nowhere worthwhile...

Listentomyrhytm said:
Musical references fight eachother because of a lot of reasons. also manly posing.
Guilty Gear.

Can you tell I'm ******* these up on purpose yet, or...?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Musical references fight eachother because of a lot of reasons. also manly posing.
Guilty Gear.
Can you tell I'm ******* these up on purpose yet, or...?
Wrong, it's obviously Draglade

Lmao, yeah I can tell.

After millions of years and a vague backstory, a toy is finally found in a garage, which then transforms to its true form, then manages to pass from child to child to bring up their mood and make frienships, eventually leaving them and going to other ones that may need him.

Can anyone guess?

A couple adopt a baby that came from space inside a ship.

Both are unfortunertly killed by the kid after entering his edgy phase.

Modified girls fight against the force of nature in monster and humanoid forms while the girls are also part of the forces of nature

An assistant robot gets turned into a fighting robot because his brothers have gone ******* haywire after getting kidnapped by an evil guy.

SpookyShadow said:
Naked **** with a stick fights some spooky scary skeletons over little flame, end with "plin plin plon"

54 years clusterfrick of a story with huge robots and clones aging fast as heck
Nobody? It's pretty easy

A severely anxiety ridden dog lives with his adopted family including his abusive adopted father in the middle of a desert and regularly faces off against super villains, aliens and gods.

Back