• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ozymandias vs Number Man

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Genius blonde dudes who are ostensibly businessmen but actually run the world from the shadows, see themselves as superior to humanity and acting in service of the greater good, are far better in combat than their appearances would lead one to believe, have powerful allies, and are both huge nerds and can predict a lot of stuff based on that.

Yeah there's no way Wildbow wasn't inspired by Ozymandias in some way lol

To make this interesting, both will have 2 years of prep. However, it's in a verse completely devoid of the supernatural (besides Number Man's shard, obviously). Neither side can call on their allies. They can't directly fight before 2 years are up but they can definitely sabotage one another's organizations. The only info either starts with is that there's someone plotting something nefarious that can threaten humanity.

Speed equal I guess

Ozymandias:

The Number Ma:

Inconclusive:

I mean, Watchmen is like the classic of edgelord superhero content so probably

either way I dunno anything about said content because I haven't read or watched Watchmen but

They also both have costumed pasts, though the slaughterhouse 9 is radically different from Ozymandias as Ozymandias and not Adrian Veidt

His profile has quite a lot, and I've read watchmen so I can answer questions.

DMUA said:
Watchmen is like the classic of edgelord superhero content so probably
Watchmen is literally the pinnacle of superhero deconstructions, so it makes perfect sense that another deconstruction is inspired by it.

Bump

bump

bump

Back