• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pain vs the Sannin

Battle Location: Destroyed Hidden Leaf Village (Where Naruto fought Pain)
Starting Distance 100 meters.
Two Rounds:
1. Six Paths of Pain vs Jiraya, Orochimaru and Tsunade (all start in their base form but can go into Sage mode, Hundred healings, etc)
2. Edo Nagato vs The Saninn all starting out in their most powerful forms (Sage mode hundred healings ETC).
Part 2 versions used for all of the Sannin.

Nagato's Profile

Vs

Jiraya's Profile

Tsunade's Profile

Orochimaru's Profile

The paths would not be a problem.

Now Edo Nagato would be a big problem. I can't see the trio dealing with chibaku tensei.

If all three of the Sannin were fighting together? I don't see how the Pains would stand a chance. They were capable of being pushed far enough by Sage Mode Jiraiya, so having Orochimaru and Tsunade providing extra support would just make it even more impossible for the Paths to prevail, so that just feels more like a stomp. Edo Nagato, on the other hand, would be much more of a challenge. I don't see how their jutsus would be capable of doing any damage against his regeneration capabilities. The only wincon I can think of is if Jiraiya puts Nagato in his toad genjutsu, but that's it. I don't know whether any of the Sannin have any potent sealing techniques, though anyone can feel free to correct me.

Back