• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pan stomps hard, no one in the Narutoverse is anywhere near fast enough or powerful enough to do anything to her

Speed should be equalized unless it is massive speed+ap stomp.If speed is equalized Madara can limbo+soul suck,her energy attack wouldnt harm him,in close combat he has TSBs,and of caurse genjutsu.My opinion.

mmmm... Hax doesn't matter. I would agree, but if they aren't aware of the danger she possesses, they would hold back. That would be an near perfect opportunity to one-shot.

With speed equalized it would be a stomp in favor of Naruto vers,Kaguya would win in her own.Without speed equalized it is speedblits.It should be close.

Edit:I forgot i have already replied)

How does a 5-b beat a high 4-c? Even with hax the difference is massive, she should be able to stand there and just let all Naruto characters attack her at once and she shouldn't even get scratched

Her blitzing Madara or Kaguya doesn't really matter since they're both Immortal beings

The limbo clones are identical in strength to Madara thus should have his abilities and as far as i know Pan doesn't have any defences to her soul being pulled out nor the ability to sense across dimensions

Even if it is so,she is mftl+ and high 4c,for her it is like time stop,she can destroy them as many times as it needed,i think.

If he just stands their and doesn't blast her, then yeah she can win with Ash killing bones or ETSB if he let's her charge it up but she can't BFR him because of Instant Transmission or he could just do what Super Buu or Gotanks did and shout or destroy her world like he did Hit's.

That BFR thing really only works on those weaker then Super Buu or this who don't have teleportation like Cell or the Kai's

And Goku can kill her, hell plenty of people can kill goku with abilities and this is no different.

What? Resistance to BFR? Kaguya would try to BFR him the same way she did Sasuke. She will appear behind Goku grab his shoulder and try to pull him in but instead she'll get her arm ripped off.

Even if she did grab him Goku will know he's in a different place because he clearly saw her pull him in and he will just IT

How about DMS Kakashi vs some version of Goku?

Also, didn't Kaguya use her dimension switching ability without touching Naruto and Sasuke?

@LordGriffin Yeah but you make it sound like she's gonna do the exact same as what she did to Sasuke. She can use other kinds of BFR to get Goku there.

Yeah but how is he getting out though. Powering up making earthquakes won't do anything so is Instant Transmission since there's no one there with him.

Her dimension switch thing switchs the the dimension then she leaves by entering that black area. I don't know why she didn't do that instead of risking getting close and grabbing sasuke.

Why dose everyone keep doing Naruto vs DB threads its the same always, speed equalization Naruto character via better abilities/versatility speed unequalized DB character via Speed Stomp.

This needs to stop for real.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Her dimension switch thing switchs the the dimension then she leaves by entering that black area. I don't know why she didn't do that instead of risking getting close and grabbing sasuke.
Why dose everyone keep doing Naruto vs DB threads its the same always, speed equalization Naruto character via better abilities/versatility speed unequalized DB character via Speed Stomp.

This needs to stop for real.
Yeah, it's like a fanboy war... we shoul lock this kind of battle

I dont see how Narutoverse can win,even with speed equal Pan still one shot every character,she can use her Stellar range Ki blast and kill everyone

Ryop said:
I dont see how Narutoverse can win,even with speed equal Pan still one shot every character,she can use her Stellar range Ki blast and kill everyone
Speed Equalized means people can react to her attacks and moves, so Kaguya's hax(example) can catch her, but is more likely that Pan can just EXPLOSIVE WAVE everyone

Back