• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because why not?
AngelCell.png
Dragon_ball_gt_pan_v_3_by_chrisemerald_chaos_z-d578o28.png

Rules:
  • Bloodlusted​
  • Cell cannot spawn Cell jrs/self-destruct​
  • No Giru for Pan​
  • 4-A keys​

Pan:
Cell (Toei): 3 (@LephyrTheRevanchist, @Adem_Warlock69, @jojo123 )
Cataclysmic Destruction:

Last edited:
No idea but I believe cell is Baseline as he has no feats in his dead form and Pan is much stronger than her 4-A key, seeing as how she harmed a 3-B character.

What values within their scaling chains do they scale to?
They both upscale from this.

Their respective scaling chains are:

Pan <= Rildo = base Goku > Kid Buu

Cell >= Kid Buu

So they are around the same (if Pan being slightly higher). Cell should take it through sheer skill, experience and Pan being unable to permanently put him down.

Edit: Noticed she's being scaled to Meta Rildo. Nevermind, Pan 100% can one shot Cell, as Meta-Rildo can force Goku into Super Saiyan (something Cell even with Freiza, couldn't do).

Also the scaling for Pan is so weird lol I saw an earlier thread where she one shot super saiyan vegito. This shouldn't be a legitimate match but GT is weird.

He's only demonstrated the use of Zenkai a few times, once where he had to blow himself up to get it so I don't see it as a factor.

Also Gohan was able to beam him to death and Trunks was able to do the same thing to him so I don't understand the regen argument.

Also Gohan was able to beam him to death and Trunks was able to do the same thing to him so I don't understand the regen argument.
Because they were straight up stronger by very high amounts. Which is why I changed stance to Pan actually managing to do it, since her scaling to Meta-Rildo puts her on waaaaay higher levels.

The argument becomes if she can avoid Cell absorbing her.

I see Pan beaming Cell as significantly more likely than Cell resorting to solar flare and attempting to absorb, especially when he has a habit of underestimating his opponent.

I see Pan beaming Cell as significantly more likely than Cell resorting to solar flare and attempting to absorb, especially when he has a habit of underestimating his opponent.
Considering she definitely goes more for hand to hand than straight up full AoE beam (which reminder, she would need to fully envelop Cell to successfully vape him, otherwise he regens), the moment Cell realizes he's outclassed, he would go for the absorption. That's literally what happened against Goku.

They both upscale from this.

Their respective scaling chains are:

Pan <= Rildo = base Goku > Kid Buu

Cell >= Kid Buu

So they are around the same (if Pan being slightly higher). Cell should take it through sheer skill, experience and Pan being unable to permanently put him down.

Edit: Noticed she's being scaled to Meta Rildo. Nevermind, Pan 100% can one shot Cell, as Meta-Rildo can force Goku into Super Saiyan (something Cell even with Freiza, couldn't do).
why is Cell > Kid Buu

what the ****

Cell and Frieza were tasked with dealing with Goku, implying they are more powerful than the villains up to that point who occupied Hell who instead went to Earth, including Rilldo
So Frieza and Cell > Rilldo > Buu

Last edited:
Back