• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paper Mario Vs Giorno Giovanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's legitimately nothing Giorno can do to hurt Mario, as that kind of hax won't work on a higher tier when they're this high. This is the same reason Mario won against archie sonic, despite the latter's drastically superior speed and his hax. Even durability ignorance won't do a thing.

The real cal howard said:
There's legitimately nothing Giorno can do to hurt Mario, as that kind of hax won't work on a higher tier when they're this high. This is the same reason Mario won against archie sonic, despite the latter's drastically superior speed and his hax. Even durability ignorance won't do a thing.
Look. Giorno will set Mario's death back to 0 with a single hit . And the only way to tank it is to be above Cause&Effect. Also to even damage GER would require Paper Mario to be above cause and effect.

Now show me evidence suggesting Paper Mario is Acasual or is Higher Dimensional. Not higher Tier but higher Dimensional as in being 6D.

GER isn't 5-D. If he was, he'd be tier 2-A.

And that link says nothing about a single hit kill. It says if he kills, then there's a death loop, but Giorno isn't going to be capable of killing him.

GER isn't 5-D. If he was, he'd be tier 2-A.
And that link says nothing about a single hit kill. It says if he kills, then there's a death loop, but Giorno isn't going to be capable of killing him.
Can you read? "Whoever is Hit by this ability will even have his death turned to 0" Nothing is said about killing. Just needs a single hit."

Paper Mario would need to be above casualty for this not to affect him.

Several things. First, calm down, or at least be a bit more cordial. This is a friendly debate site, not Youtube. Don't make remarks about my reading ability. I was wrong, admittedly, but my point still kinda stands with my following retorts. I understand that your point not going through to me at first is annoying though, so I respect that. Secondly, no limits fallacy. Thirdly, you can't turn a multiversal character's thing to zero if you're only universal+. Same reason Shin Budokai Janemba can't make clones of higer tiered characters.

Several things. First, calm down, or at least be a bit more cordial. This is a friendly debate site, not Youtube. Don't make remarks about my reading ability. I was wrong, admittedly, but my point still kinda stands with my following retorts. I understand that your point not going through to me at first is annoying though, so I respect that. Secondly, no limits fallacy. Thirdly, you can't turn a multiversal character's thing to zero if you're only universal+. Same reason Shin Budokai Janemba can't make clones of higer tiered characters.
GER is the embodiment of NLF it's just better if you accept it now like I did.

That very well may be true. And if it is, I'll try my best to accept it, though it will take a counselor or two lol. If it's really that potent, I'll back down happily. As much as I dislike overly haxxed characters, I'll still respect their victories.

That very well may be true. And if it is, I'll try my best to accept it, though it will take a counselor or two lol. If it's really that potent, I'll back down happily. As much as I dislike overly haxxed characters, I'll still respect their victories.
He is just that haxxed, although the "universal character affecting the multiversal character" is a good argument and not sure about, someone would have to clarify.

That's true. Man, I wish I had as much knowledge on this as Azathoth, Ant, DarkLK, or any other big shots on this site.

There is no NLF. Gio wont be able to manipulate the casualty of an Acasual or higher dimensional being.

However Mario even being Universal+ is not acasual. And therefore is left vulnerable to GER's hax.

Bump. I don't see what Paper Mario would do to GER especially how his 2-B rating would do anything. The former hasn't shown to be acasual or a higher dimensional being which would help beat the latter. So basically everything AMM said, which I have to agree with. So Giorno is my vote.

I also wanted to ask it later, but taking advantage of the occasion, one to be able to resist the destruction of their own timeline can not resist the destruction of the cause of its existence? Technically the moment he was born was destroyed and the cause of its existence was also destroyed, this mean it exists regardless of cause. Or am I wrong? For me Acausality seems an irrelevant power in Tier 2.

If I can ask, why is Paper Mario put on such a HIGH tier? I don't feel that way when I actually play the games, why are these calculations the way they are? It feels wierd :/

Either way, Giorno wins. Mario isn't getting past GER paper or otherwise

If I can ask, why is Paper Mario put on such a HIGH tier? I don't feel that way when I actually play the games, why are these calculations the way they are?

He defeated Count Bleck and Super Dimentio.

Either way, Giorno wins. Mario isn't getting past GER paper or otherwise

Giorno not have enough AP to affect Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back