• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PAPRIKA VS MATCH-UP THREAD

Peppersalt43

They/Them
So, it's finally time to bring in yet another addition to the cast with the new saga. I'll have another one of my own choosing later and after that, I'll consider which VS MATCH-UP thread I'll make.

Enjoy my many visits to your message wall, @Starter_Pack

Link to profile

Somewhere in the deepest bowels of the multiverse, a room was present, its size about as big as a classroom with a number of doors on each side. Currently, a single coffee table was present in the middle with the denizens sitting around it. One of said doors was slammed open, a pink humanoid falling through it, still in her school uniform.

"Oh, welcome back Ashido! How was your day?" Pinkie Pie greeted before helping her up.
"It was good! I got a 75 in polynomials! That's like, advanced basic algebra! Wait, that doesn't really make sense" she exclaimed proudly.

"Congratulations! I'll set up a party later, I have some homework to do".
"Do you still have math in college?".

"Well duh, check this out! It's called calculus" the pink human explained before showing her math notebook.
"Y-You understand this?!" Pinky asked while reading through it.

"Not really... So graduate that hero school of yours or else you're gonna have to study this for 4 years!" Pinkie Pie explained, much to her friend's horror. Before anything else could ensue, another door was busted open, a familiar pink pony exiting it with another person in-tow. "Alright everyone, meet Deadpool! Now I assume you're all familiar with him and his schtick though in a written format, it's quite difficult to express 4th wall breaking. In fact I'm pretty sure you all thought the last sentence was directed at the others in this room! Anyway, do the thing, Wade!" MLP!Pinkie Pie explained, staring ominously at you.

"So, there are certain tropes where there are limited options at how a situation can go and both situations have been used in so much media that whenever you pick either one of them, you're guaranteed to subvert the expectations of at least half the population. Like when the dance team in 2000s Disney musical either wins or loses. Everyone always thinks that either one always happens. So what do you think will happen?" Deadpool asks before unsheathing his swords "Will I brutally murder these mostly PG-13 characters in cold blood or will I actually get along with them despite being an unhinged sociopath?!".

"The second one obviously, the story has just begun! We can't just arbitrarily kill a newly introduced group for shock value, that'll desensitize the audience to moments that are actually meant to be shocking" MLP!Pinkie Pie interrupted, much to everyone's relief.
"That's usually a lot more subtle. Gee, that's some really amateur work, unless..." Deadpool thought before quickly snapping out of it and cursing "Shit, I mean... Stupid ******* set-up and pay-off".

"Um, when you two are done talking to... whoever it is you're talking to, can we go back to the plan?" Ashido said, confused at what is even happening.
"Oh yeah, the dictator guy! Steel Wool wasn't it? What was your plan so far?" the mercenary asked "Also 'the mercenary'? I feel like this nickname's been used in this story before, and not on a flattering character".

"Trust me, you don't wanna know. And yes, this is a running gag" the pink pony replied before pulling a chalkboard out of her mane "It's a dull universe with its own set of rules. Whoever becomes a denizen there will essentially be immortal but also trapped in that place. This also means that the guy running the place can do whatever he wants to get information out of us since there are no physical consequences to any action".

The room fell silent for a moment. It was a risky action for sure and anyone who ends up in Ironwood's realm can suffer just about anything. Yet it was also necessary to ensure that there is always someone aware of the inner-workings of the place and also a way to keep tabs on their opponent's character and desperation. In that silence, a single hoof was raised.

"Paprika? Are you sure? You know what you're signing up for, I just explained it" the pink pony asked.
"rpmldyfgdvmvvwgsrh" Paprika replied.

"Does she always talk like this?" Deadpool asked.
"Usually, I recall she talked once but every other time, she just mumbles and laughs" Ashido explained.

"Well Paprika, good luck! You won't be alone for too much, we'll keep up the efforts" MLP!Pinkie Pie exclaimed "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye". She proceeded to open a door, offering a picnic basket which Paprika happily took. Taking a whiff of its contents, she smiled widely at what her co-worker has filled it with before quickly hopping through the door.

Ironwood stood outside his office, the place being cleaned up from his last fight. Looking at his chest, despite the hole no longer being present and a biological heart beating inside his body, he still felt discomfort from that event. It was all so sudden and all that confidence he built up from that power and success from the last tyrant were all but wiped away. He needed to act, before they could strike again. In his thoughts, a loud bang was heard from one of the portals.

Feeling his heart sink, Ironwood quickly rushed to the scene, hoping his prediction wasn't true. Yet here this, thing was. A fluffy equine with a picnic basket, burn marks all over the place while explosives threatened to spill from her picnic basket. She hopped happily across the scene, her eyes wide and her expression joyful while holding a stick of dynamite in her mouth. After throwing it, the general got to hear that sweet cheerful voice yelling.

"DIE HEATHENS!".

Match up list:
1. vs Dr. Bright (Completed)
2. vs Anchovy (Completed)
3. vs Zorgulon
4. vs Lancer
5. vs Jacinto (Completed)
6. vs Ciri
7. vs Banbaro

Last edited:
Upscales far above 0.50 tons

Upscales far above 0.50 tons
I dunno. He's pretty damn skilled if I recall and has some crazy danmaku

I dunno. He's pretty damn skilled if I recall and has some crazy danmaku
True... Maybe one of the less skilled characters in the verse. Such as...
Now the verse scales above 0.47 tons.

True... Maybe one of the less skilled characters in the verse. Such as...
Now the verse scales above 0.47 tons.
That'll do better I suppose

Upscale from 3,5 tons

Upscale from 3,5 tons
Sweet, sure

She mostly just spams teleporting in a fight iirc

Fighting the mercenery with a mouth seens like a good Idea

His regen and skill should cover his lower defense

Fighting the mercenary with a mouth seems like a good Idea

His regen and skill should cover his lower defense

Lemon, how exactly would he lose?

Massively upscales from 5 tons