• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think a big issue for Baymax is that Papyrus can use his grav manip to stop Baymax's flight which lowers Baymax's mobility immensely. If Papyrus just uses Gravity Manipulation to turn Baymax's soul blue and restrict his flight, I honestly see nothing stopping Paps from just using Danmaku and watching Baymax get horrifically
destroyed
Voting for Papyrus FRA

I think a big issue for Baymax is that Papyrus can use his grav manip to stop Baymax's flight which lowers Baymax's mobility immensely. If Papyrus just uses Gravity Manipulation to turn Baymax's soul blue and restrict his flight, I honestly see nothing stopping Paps from just using Danmaku and watching Baymax get horrifically
destroyed
Voting for Papyrus FRA
Baymax is a robot. Robots don't have souls.

Baymax is a robot. Robots don't have souls.
The Soul Manipulation Page says "Under normal circumstances, most characters are assumed to have a soul by default unless the original medium specifies otherwise. Those who do not possess soul are usually considered to be immune to most applications of Soul Manipulation."
Big Hero 6 never states that Baymax has no soul

The Soul Manipulation Page says "Under normal circumstances, most characters are assumed to have a soul by default unless the original medium specifies otherwise. Those who do not possess soul are usually considered to be immune to most applications of Soul Manipulation."
Big Hero 6 never states that Baymax has no soul
He has Inorganic Physiology type 2 which says "Non-Living Beings: Robots, AI or other inorganic beings, that have no consciousness beyond what the physical functions of their bodies grants them. This type of character is typically immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul."

He has Inorganic Physiology type 2 which says "Non-Living Beings: Robots, AI or other inorganic beings, that have no consciousness beyond what the physical functions of their bodies grants them. This type of character is typically immune to Soul Manipulation due to lacking a soul."
Oh nvm then
In that case Papyrus gets stomped because Baymax just flies over everything he sends out and spams rocket fist and watches Papyrus turn into a spilled ash tray
Changing my vote to Baymax FRA

Basically Papyrus has little to nothing he can do here since without Grav Manip there's pretty much nothing he can do to counter flight

so like.

that was possibly the worst examination of them both. undertale magic can still harm physical things, it doesn't need a soul for him to damage them.

both scale pretty close numbers, so AP doesn't really matter here. skill is what really matters. baymax's intelligence section doesn't really tell me anything about his battle intelligence, but papyrus has been trained by Undyne, which undyne considers him 'pretty damn tough', who was able to defeat asgore, who fought in the human monster war.

so like.

that was possibly the worst examination of them both. undertale magic can still harm physical things, it doesn't need a soul for him to damage them.

both scale pretty close numbers, so AP doesn't really matter here. skill is what really matters. baymax's intelligence section doesn't really tell me anything about his battle intelligence, but papyrus has been trained by Undyne, which undyne considers him 'pretty damn tough', who was able to defeat asgore, who fought in the human monster war.
That's not the problem, the problem is flight prevents Papyrus from really landing that many hits, which pretty much invalidates his only means of attack.
Also I don't believe that a random off screen feat allows Papyrus to counter Baymax literally ignoring his bones by flying way over his attacks
Baymax is good at dodging while Papyrus literally just lets you hit him so I don't think Papyrus could dodge Baymax's attacks that effectively
So no, I wasn't saying that he can't damage hit if Baymax has no soul. I was saying that he can't reach Baymax since he can just fly above all of his attacks.

A. Please don't multipost, B... well yeah Papyrus can't really do shit here, you'd need Sans to still dura neg a soulless being and he's pretty spam,ed

Undyne has shown to damage physical, soulless things with her magic. papyrus should be capable of the same thing.
I never once said Papyrus COULDN'T damage physical things with his Magic, I just said that Sans is the one who can dura neg soulless things

Undyne upscales from 0,024 while the chaos warrior scales to 0,027.

kinda based ngl. Chaos warrior having that juicy LS and from the looks of it skill advantage while Undyne has the funny dura neg.
I don't see 1-A range on Undyne's profile

Yeah Warhammer Fantasy souls are bullshit, how could you tell?

me when the warhammer goblin strapped to a wall with his organs ripped out, bleeding out and rated at 10-C cant be defeated by the haxy Tier 3 because they dont have 1-A range.
It's closer to Warhammer Fantasy souls are stored in the Realm of Chaos and require AE1 and several types of NEP interaction to hit. And the RoC is a 1-A distance away lol

Back