• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 8: It's So Easy

Mame jumps farther away from Tony, using hamon to increase how far she goes. She puts Stephine down. "I'm trusting you Stephine to not use the mask. Please don't make me regret it, because I don't wan't to do what I have to do if you use it." She says solemnnly before jumping off and fireing a barrage of danmaku at Tony.

Nicholas flies up again, with DSMN ripping off a large chunk of the roof, it flies down, standing on top of the chunk and launching it downwards, attempting to land on top of and crush Tony.

The stand Tony uses blocks several of the danmaku blasts, but he takes several of the hits himself. The stand noticeably becomes larger and less skeletal/more muscular.

"That all you got b!tch?"

The stand punches the chunk, completely shattering it.

"The...the hell?" Stephanie asked with heavy breathing she she stared at the sheet metal. For the love of ****-

Her stand mask appeared and she looked over to see where the mask was. She found it quickly and sighed. "We need that damn mask. I don't want one of these people getting it."

"His stand seems to be getting stronger..." She rips up a sign for later use and fires off a smaller barrage of danmaku at Tony to test her theory.

The stand slaps away the danmaku. Tony launches another grenade at Mame.

By the RV, several armored vans and a tank drive in to the main driveway of the mansion.

What in the name of ****?

Michael tries to dig into his brain, looking for ways to attack the thing and figure out it's ability. But no matter what line of logic he follows, it's abilities makes no logical sense, nor do they seem to have any relation to one-another aside from seemingly simply making stuff happe.

So he opts to just attack it more rather than bothering with any finer details, albeit focusing on something else.

Shoot launches itself along with Michael through one of the garage walls, slamming straight into a fountain outside, before returning to the inside, water seemingly all drained, reduced to his arms being covered and a small drip from it's body.

Michael begins breathing heavily, exhaustion settling on his face for seemingly no reason.

Nicholas launches away from where Tony and Mame are, so as to avoid the grenade.

He remains still for a moment, focusing on Tony, he seems to be readying something, as DSMN's fists are extended in Tony's direction.

The grenade explodes when Mame hits it, literally blowing up in her face. Stephanie gets healed enough to stop bleeding entirely.

The Vans and the tank come into the property, the armed guns and the tank firing at the group. The tank fires at Michael. Several men enter the RV, pointing their guns at Jessica.

"Stand down immediately!" Is yelled at her.

Mame instant gets back up and throws whatever is left of the sign at Tony, infusing it with hamon. She cracks her kuckles. "Tis but a scratch." The singed Mame says.

Nicholas takes a deep breath, he seems intensely focused.

My Stand's ability, to launch things, taken to the logical extreme...

DSMN aligns itself with where Tony himself is, before beginning to move erratically around from the varying angles, nothing can be seen coming from this.

What DSMN is doing, unbeknownst to Tony, is using its launching power on the air itself, air, accelerated to absurd speeds, fired off in streams at Tony with the goal of punching holes in Tony's body.

"Wrong...*******...move!" Michael says as Shoot to Thrill pulls, and the tank shell along with the tank itself is cut to ribbons by a nearly unseen force, sparkles in the air being the only thing indicative of any attack.

Michael looks absolutely spent, but continues holding on, looking directly at the enemy Stand.

"Make...your...move."

A gaping wound appears by Michael's neck, being as painful as one would expect. The circular saw in Uneasy Rider's hands becomes the scythe it was holding earlier and vice versa. Uneasy Rider begins to move backwards. Every Breath You Take now appears to be sheet metal and appears to be on the other side of the room next to the equipment.

The Distance appears behind Zack and spins it's blade behind him like a helicopter rotor, and they begin to be pushed back to the garage, though both are heavily damaged.

The shell explodes in front of the tank, destroying it further and slightly knocking back Michael.

The first blast of air cuts a hole in Tony's lower left torso, but his stand seems to absorb the rest of the attacks, becoming more muscular with each one. The sign knocks tony in the back.

"Ah! I surrender! I surrender!" Jessica puts her hands up.

Jude sinks back into the floor and rushes to Jessica in the hopes of entering her discreetly.

Several of the men surround Jessica, handcuffing and bonding her. They begin to carry her out of the RV.

"He seems to getting stronger each hit, we need to end this fast...!" Mame says, she rips out anothe rsign from the ground, rips off the sign part, and starts sharpening it into a makeshift spear.

"Give me a second, I think Michael needs help." Nicholas says, flying away from the area and hovering above the mansion, he notices the tanks and soldiers.

"Oh ho ho. What have we here?" He comments to himself before lunging back towards the RV to where the soldiers are, ready to attack them.

Stephanie felt a hell of a load of new energy inside of her. So much so that...she could just do anything, it felt. She grinned and slowly stood up. She rushed towards where the mask was.

Hopefully, if nothing tried to stop her, she'd acquire the mask and sigh. She was really going to do this...?

...hell yeah. If she was gonna die, she might as well go out with style.

Stephanie put on the mask, the fresh blood still staining her hand surely giving it what it wants-

Nicholas simply evades the bullets with his speed, them moving slowly enough to be effectively motionless to him.

Nicholas moves from area to area, attacking the soldiers with DSMN, including the ones carrying Jessica.

Jackythejack said:
Stephanie felt a hell of a load of new energy inside of her. So much so that...she could just do anything, it felt. She grinned and slowly stood up. She rushed towards where the mask was.

Hopefully, if nothing tried to stop her, she'd acquire the mask and sigh. She was really going to do this...?

...hell yeah. If she was gonna die, she might as well go out with style.

Stephanie put on the mask, the fresh blood still staining her hand surely giving it what it wants-
It activates, and it's painful, but......

You feel no new sensations

Michael stands upright, albeit barely, breathing even heavier now.

"This...is my...final gambit...," Michael says, staring dead in front of him at the Stand.

A million razor wires burst out of the ground, surrounding the Stand from every possible direction.

"This is...Flick of the Switch!" Michael says as Shoot to Thrill pulls, closing the cage.

Mame finishes off her makeshift spear, she then feels a cold chilld down her spine. She stands up, channels her hamon into the makeshift spear, and chucks it at Tony, trying to aim for the heart.

The soldiers go down quick to Nicholas. The bullets explode on impact, further destroying the land and mansion.

Tony's stand grabs the spear, chucking it back at Mame along with another, different looking grenade.

"Let's see how you block this." Nicholas mumbles to himself after having eliminated the soldiers carrying Jessica.

He moves, with DSMN grabbing one of the trucks the soldiers came in and carrying it using its launching.

Nicholas and his Stand fly to above the mansion, using his Stand's precision Nicholas approximates a general location for where Tony would be based on memory. DSMN then throws the van at the location with its launching, aiming for where Tony would be and hoping the truck will turn the man to mush.

The Distance cuts apart the walls to the garage and appears again.

"I'm back *******."

You hear a very feminine laugh from Uneasy Rider

"You're a persistent one aren't you ********. Well, my stand has another ability to use."

The scythe disappears, and suddenly various black objects appear around Uneasy Rider, large tools and even a strange copy of Michael himself. The objects stand in the way of Flick the Switch while Uneasy Rider attempts to maneuver itself away from any strings that get through.

Tony's stand punches the truck, stopping it in its tracks and launching it into the mansion, doing obscene amounts of damage. The grenade he threw was a flashbang, exploding.

"Hmm, it looks like I won't be able to compete with his stand in close range, the best I can do is stall until the others get here..." She rips up another sign before firing off a medium sized barrage of danmaku.

"Thanks Nichola- oh, you're already gone."

Jessica runs back into the RV and drives away from the mansion.

Nicholas, after seeing the truck get blocked, dives into the ground, using the trick he used at the lake to launch the ground away from his body and effectively move through it. The Stand and Nicholas move in position underneath the ground, exactly 2.9 meters under Tony, before launching upwards through it with its intangibility, the Stand attempts to tap Tony's foot from underneath, a single touch being enough to activate its launching ability upwards.

Back