• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for belial i just made the current profile and mix with lyle along with judas and beel (since if the hosts die the hostless belial and beelzebub can technically act albeitly for a short time belial especially). The other seraphs and angels no clue (specifically the class 1-8 angels). @Mugen_no_Setsuna btw what do u think about the revisions itself?

I generally agree with the upgrade, even do, since I'm not that knowledgeable on PL, I do not know a Solution for the whole durability thing; But I overall agree with the rating.

Also, I think the Hypersonic end is good.

If it's even possible to make the rest of Satanel's Angel creations, I would think only the Seraphs and the lowest-ranked ones would be it. The middle-ranked ones are unknown for me other than mentions like being able to split apart the sea with the fluttering of their wings, and if EMS is said is to be believed, they'd also be about Kei's level whose a 3 in Masada's Pantheon ranking...ladder thing. The Seraphs would be the highest and probably the only ones of Satanel's Angel Army to be a 6 among the Anti Angels, Methuselah, etc in that same power ladder.

That said, as what Red put, if there are no further problems aside from the durability thing which just about everyone agree or think is preferable to list as invul + note on dura like with Quintessence (just for everyone to know, Mana is positive Quintessence, Sin is Negative), then we can for sure finalize the update ParaLost needs.

Edit: Actually, it's possible to make a page for the Angels. And there's some CG art of them to use from the game for their page image. I just DK if it should be a page for all of the Angels or not. It depends.

Last edited:
i mean i can understand if its beginning of the VN Lot but didn't he still contend with both judas after he had beel (only could kill after using two of the megiddo's charges to bypass his invul as Judas needed sin to die) and lil to an extent (but was losing) at the end of the novel after he sealed his connection to the abyss? Know I sort of understand due to him lacking mostly.

I don't really get why Lot's tiering of that scaling is even brought up since iirc, I'm pretty sure that's not the reason we use for any of his keys. If it's about the ones involved with Nacht as being his host, that's moreso towards Nacht/Belial than Lot himself. Obviously we're not gonna use that for his Beginning of VN key, since that would just throw off the scaling real hard. If it were him after beating Nacht by End of VN, that would make sense but only for that.

Even then, I don't really consider using the Pantheon scaling for Lot in the same way we don't use it for Know.

Lot literally never did anything remotely close to the Commander's level. When he did something on similar or higher level it's attributed to Nacht/Belial and by the twitter's statement that'll fall into the tier 6 category, not 5. That sole placement relies heavily on what Masada meant when he said "Lot" and the only thing that fits the mold is if he was referring to Lot when hes deep into M district, which is a pretty oddly specific case i'm not sure why he even bothers using that in the first place.

I'm pretty sure the EOS rating says (Was still capable of contending with Beelzebub Judas and Lilliel) which is next to the Host of Nacht key (as we know host of nacht is when bel/nacht takes over while EoS is where he took down Belial to use the flames but only had a small discharge amount). And he did beat belial in his mental world which the damage in there can also affect IRL. As i and QB said for EoS Lot the twitter statement wasn't the main crux for that rating but that he contended with lil (in a way) and judas with beel's sin.

You're missing the point, you're still conflating 2 clauses that's supposed to be separate. Him having limited pool to tap into doesn't change that it's still Nacht/Belial power hes using. That comparable to Commander clause should be discarded from keys where it's not just Lot because that clause belongs not to Belial/Nacht but to Lot, the Dust Angel has their own separate clause. The issue simply boils down to that statement being wacky outside of a portrayal under specific context because Lot never did anything remotely close to the Commander in the story.

I'm trying to understand as to where this "Comparable to Commander clause" issue is at. And if by any chance you ask, yes I have already checked back on Red's Lyle draft to see if it's even remotely there in some shape or form. And it's not there...at all.

As Redgrave have already said, the Host of Nacht key (which we talked in Discord that it may need a name change if necessary to clear it up) is the key for when Nacht/Belial is in control of Lot's body. Even the reasoning used for it is not even of Lot's but rather of the Anti-Angels being on the other chars of Masada's Tier '6s like Methuselah + being above Commanders in an older interview.

Him using Nacht's/Belial's power on his EoS key could be a reason I can see to call out on Lot's tiering. But the reasoning that's otherwise used for that key is fighting or keeping up with Judas and Liliel in one of the games route ends. There's no place there in which the Twitter scaling of Lot being on Commanders level is said.

Like I said earlier, the only suggestion for this that can make sense if the key's names get modded so it better explains the feats done in that particular state.

it's already sunday night on my end and practically sunday around the world. Me and QB already mostly updated the drafts based on what we agreed on generally so I think we can apply our drafts to the profiles now.

Though the only one locked is Nerose Satanel so @Antvasima could you pls unlock that?

Also, please take note of and mention any tier 1 pages that should be locked afterwards.

I locked them. Is there anything left here to do or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back