• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'>'Did you just put bill against a guy that reinhard could not beat?

This is the adequate FRA reason. I could give more, but it would be too tiresome.

KongKing23 said:

This is the adequate FRA reason. I could give more, but it would be too tiresome.
Good to know you completely ignored the fact that argument was debunked.

The Wright Way said:
KongKing23 said:

Good to know you completely ignored the fact that argument was debunked.
I know that, and I read the Cipher profile and see that he isn't on that level.

Is that an answer to my question?

Because bill spaens balls that have 100% random effects, would need to travle 4kms and are not exactly hard to not step into.

And I doubt going mad would do much.

And Bill is not becoming 11-A just to enter his mind, and even then bill needs time to find memories that he wants to remove.

If Bill is in-character his confidence and sadism would make him screw up a healthy number of times as his precog wouldn't work on something that wouldn't exist in the future or in linear time to begin with.

Pelinal DEUS VULTs Bill more times than not honestly. Granted this is really close but Pelinal can sometimes resist what Bill does if it's time or space based and if Bill doesn't go for lethal hax immediatly Pelinal enters madness and erases him.

Pretty sure that Pelinal's actions until he uses the Madness can be predicted just fine. He is not acausal on his own (well not the kind of acausality that matters against precog)

Bill can't really use it like that tough.

You could argue that it's because time died and cause and effect were ****** up by him.

Idk how Bill's works, I was talking about Pelinal resisting precog without the Madness in general

Bill would be able to precog anything he does priot to Madness however anthing that happens during Madness would be completly blank. So he wouldn't really know what to react to in the first place.

Bill would need one well timed hit in order to kill Pelican, but he can't hit him before being erased on a level he can't come back from. Very tough, but if Pelinal enters Madness in time, it's done.

They don't really make you go mad as much as they warp reality inside them, which I'm not sure would affect Pelinal.

Dargoo Faust said:
They don't really make you go mad as much as they warp reality inside them, which I'm not sure would affect Pelinal.
They do, sometimes. Their first showing was litirally that, just after bill says it's concentrated madness.

I think that's more the guy going mad as a side effect of the reality warping, I'd personally rather stick with what we actually see happen inside of them.

Bill saying that it's concentrated madness kinda makes me think otgerwise. It is still completly random, and not exactly har to dodge, nor always deadly or even bad, so it really isn't much of a factor.

hmmmm...

I get somewhat contradicting vibes from Pelinal.

In the Pelinal vs GEoM thread its said that Pelinal enters Madness asap. Here, apparently, he does not.

Of course, if I went by what was said by Matt in the Pel vs GE thread I'd say someone is spiting on Bill (how rare, isnt it?).

No, but seriously, what does Pelinal actually do. He enters madness asap or he does not?

And @Zachary STOP THE BILL CIPHER SPITE. SERIOUSLY. Do you want a formal warning in your wall?

Well he can enter Madness at will when he is angry and he is mostly always angry so I would guess yes.

PaChi2 said:
No, but seriously, what does Pelinal actually do. He enters madness asap or he does not?
And @Zachary STOP THE BILL CIPHER SPITE. SERIOUSLY. Do you want a formal warning in your wall?
I don't hate Bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back