• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Per CET note's instructions, thread for blog-to-be-evaluated discussion.

Quoting the opening post of the Calculations Evaluations Thread:

"In addition, for calculation blogs that are long and detailed, or use unusual or uncommon calculation methods, always start a corresponding thread in the calc group forum, and post a link to it within the blog. This is done so the calc group members can more easily discuss the issue with each other by receiving notifications."

I recently realized I have probably been failing to follow those instructions, which I should have been doing. Hopefully I can rectify that now.

Calculation blog to be discussed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eric_Neopets_get_Low_6-B_in_unlikely_scenario

I might have to rewrite that note (siggestions are welcome).

In practice, what is really done is that if several calc group members disagree about whether or not a calculation is acceptable, the somebody should start a calc group forum thread to more easily discuss the issue.

My apologies. Sorry for the disturbance. I figure given some of the assumptions, the use of off-site calculators, & how long the blog was, it met the specified criteria.

Thank you for the information.

So I take it the note at the start of such threads isn't currently written to accurately reflect the spirit of such a note?

Well, when it was written it likely seemed to make sense, but in practice things have not worked out that way.

As such, I am open for suggestions regarding a better wording.

Are you proposing that that become the purpose of this thread? Also, it's far less important, but I'd like to mention you posted on my blog that I can ask in the CET for an evaluation....

But by the time you'd posted that, about 20 minutes ago, I had actually first posted my evaluation request about 2 days ago, & bumped it once, then once more when mentioning the note in the CET prior to making this thread.

Apologies for my poor conduct, but.... A little late on that post on my blog, Antvasima. Nonetheless, I appreciate your permission.

I assume, given how busy you are, you didn't evaluate any maths or methods in it yourself, of course? No hard feelings from me either way.

I am not qualified to evaluate calculation blogs.

Also, sometimes they do not properly show up in recent changes for me, which leads to too late reminders.

Back