• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua, Mar Novu, Mobius and Alpheus VS Mandrakk,CAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
These kinds of battles aren't allowed on this section of the forum, so I am moving it to fun and games.

Also if her file doesn't have NEP listed on it, then she doesn't have it and can't be used in versus threads - unless someone adds it to her file.

These kinds of battles aren't allowed on this section of the forum, so I am moving it to fun and games.

Also if her file doesn't have NEP listed on it, then she doesn't have it and can't be used in versus threads - unless someone adds it to her file.
who do you think win this battle??

Meh, too many factors and stuff to consider. But ultimately, what stops mandrakk and cas from plot haxxing the others?

Meh, too many factors and stuff to consider. But ultimately, what stops mandrakk and cas from plot haxxing the others?
Perpetua, Mar Novu, Mobius and Alpheus Peak live in 6th Dimension are realms above The Source Wall ,
The Source Wall >MONITOR SPHERE = Mandrakk,CAS.

I’d give this one to CAS and Mandrakk as like Confluctor said they just plot hax them. Also Mandrakk and CAS aren’t bound to the Monitor Sphere as they both existed in the Overvoid. So there’s really nothing stopping them from plot haxxing.

I’d give this one to CAS and Mandrakk as like Confluctor said they just plot hax them. Also Mandrakk and CAS aren’t bound to the Monitor Sphere as they both existed in the Overvoid. So there’s really nothing stopping them from plot haxxing.
Which scan confirms that CAS and Mandrak are not aren’t bound to MONITOR SPHERE? if that's true Perpetua capable tore pieces of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid Which can be used to win CAS and Mandrakk can or not?

Well CAS was shown standing in the realm of the Overvoid. And Mandrakk was said to be building a bridge from the Overvoid into the Multiverse. Implying that Mandrakk also can exist at that level. Also while Perpetua did tear pieces from the realm of the Overvoid, that doesn’t actually mean anything as the Overvoid is infinite. It’s not like she could actually destroy the Overvoid or anything like that. So CAS and Mandrakk should still plot hax her.

Last edited:
Well CAS was shown standing in the realm of the Overvoid. And Mandrakk was said to be building a bridge from the Overvoid into the Multiverse. Implying that Mandrakk also can exist at that level. Also while Perpetua did tear pieces from the realm of the Overvoid, that doesn’t actually mean anything as the Overvoid is infinite. It’s not like she could actually destroy the entirety of it. So CAS and Mandrakk should still plot hax her.

What words in the scan say is that CAS can survive the overvoid??

What words in the scan say is that CAS can survive the overvoid??
I said "shown" meaning it was conveyed through illustration and not text. CAS being shown standing inside the Overvoid proves he can survive the Overvoid because if he wasn't able to survive the Overvoid he wouldn't be depicted standing inside of it.

I said "shown" meaning it was conveyed through illustration and not text. CAS being shown standing inside the Overvoid proves he can survive the Overvoid because if he wasn't able to survive the Overvoid he wouldn't be depicted standing inside of it.
It's just an assembly drawing and There is no reason to support that image that cas can survive in Overvoid can if this picture was drawn after Mandrakk fell into Overvoid I would have believed it like that lol.

It's just an assembly drawing and There is no reason to support that image that cas can survive in Overvoid can if this picture was drawn after Mandrakk fell into Overvoid I would have believed it like that lol.
What’s an “assembly drawing”? Also yes that image does support CAS being able to exist inside of the Overvoid because it’s literally an image of him standing in it. Also Mandrakk never died from being cast into the Overvoid.

What’s an “assembly drawing”? Also yes that image does support CAS being able to exist inside of the Overvoid because it’s literally an image of him standing in it. Also Mandrakk never died from being cast into the Overvoid.
omg it's just that the accompanying drawings don't make it possible at all and most importantly cas never show that fell he go into Overvoid and Mandrakk From where I searched scans related to him I think he's disappear gone from this scan But it was not stated he was dead or not To my opinion, I think he has dead. If there is another scan showing that he survived please send it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back