• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Personal favorite characters in terms of several categories.

So, I've seen many of these kinds of lists in recent memory. So? I wanted to make my own (Own, being the key word.). That said, I didn't just want one category; so I based this on several sublists, each w/ its own rules.

• Robots, & Animals are out. Anthro (Not Furry.), & Data-Based Life (Why, Digimon...) are just fine.
  • Multiple Suggestions, be it from me, or anyone else, is allowed; regardless of category. As the creator of this thread though, I've the final say based on overall comparison.
  • Merry X-Mas, There is no limit of characters allowed in any of the lists from any of the same verse.
  • Shota & Loli Traps are strictly forbidden. Hermaphodites literally are too risky to allow for sensitivity reason.
  • I, cannot use a character from a source only I would know here, & nobody else.
  • Age is a subjective term in some verses; Dizzy from Guilty Gear reached Adult status as a Gear at 3, & is Currently 8 as of Xrd. That's one year younger than Cielo (Wonderful World), who's only 9 as a Human. To resolve this, those who wish to suggest a character must backup the character w/ how their species ages. As for Humans, even Tommy Pickles as a Tween got a kiss from someone who we never see again after the fact. Angelica is canonly 13, & older than Tommy at the time. So, maybe at least Near-Puberty End Age could work for Humans. & yes, I'm fully aware I used an example of a crappy series to prove a point. :p
  • Civilian Assholes will not be tolerated. & I dunno the Male Archetype that has Glasses, & is a jerk, but what ever the "Male Dere-Type" is, they are prohibited here also. Hubert of Tales of Grace is an example of this. Tsunderes are also out for the oversaturation of them, & nothing else.
  • These are the categories in question, before approaching this:
1. Favorite Cute Character

2. Favorite Badass Character

3. Character with the best personality

4. Overall Favorite for each Tier

1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

Unknown:

Varies:

(& yes, I'll try & help in anyway I can for something that should be for just me.)

Have fun. eheheheh... Don't worry, I'll mention some stuff so you can get an idea of my tastes. :)

BUMP!
You probably don't know much about me, so I'll start, & we'll talk later. I've a lot of things to do though... X/

Back