• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...what's Ferb supposed to do against Beach Boy? Pesci is gonna know exactly where Ferb is gonna be, and can use Beach Boy to attack him easily. Anything he tries to do to cut the line will end up hurting him, if he could even see it, which he can't. And that's not even mentioning the fact that Pesci can just simply send the hook to damage his internal organs and kill him outright, though it's more his OM to mess with his opponents first, I believe.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of that will give Ferb an edge here is his passive Probability Manipulation, though, I'm not sure how that can help him in this fight with the invisible Stand he's dealing with.

So, unless someone gives me a way that Ferb could potentially skew this in his favor, I'm gonna give it to Pesci.

Yeah, but Ferb has no way to detect Beach Boy, much less be able to avoid or counteract it, due to the fact that it can pass through literally anything and be able to detect him at any time, anywhere he is.

Unless a flippin' meteor drops out of the sky and crushes Pesci due to probability manip, I see Pesci winning more times than not.

"Unless a flippin' meteor drops out of the sky and crushes Pesci due to probability manip, I see Pesci winning more times than not."

Considering the shit that's happened in P&F I'd say that's likely enough

It goes his way to cover up the things he does with triangle head. Nothing saves him combat wise. Times he has been in combat proves it.

Back