• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Roy because his snap is extremely above Pesci's durability and is much more faster than Pesci's stand

To anyone voting Pesci:

How can Pesci reach in time Roy's heart? All that Roy needs to do to use his Fire Alchemy is just a snap, while Pesci needs to:

-Take out his stand "Beach Boy"

-Swing Beach Boy (is still a pole)

-Reach his heart

Do you really think that all of this is faster than a snap? Roy just snaps casuing an High 8-C explosion killing Pesci, he has even the range to do so

My reasoning was deleted for some reason, I guess I deleted it accidently

The OP says Pesci has 3 hour of prep and is bloodlusted, so Beach Boy would already be out + cover the area. Pesci can still dodge the explosion idk how likely it is for Roy to go with his strongest explosions right of the bat, while Roy has no way of surviving the heartrip he can't even see or sense Beach Boy

I don't remember much about FMA but I remember Roy's explosions having travel time, I may be wrong on this but he lights his finger and explosion goes from his fingers, Again I'm not sure about it

Nanazana said:
My reasoning was deleted for some reason, I guess I deleted it accidently
The OP says Pesci has 3 hour of prep and is bloodlusted, so Beach Boy would already be out + cover the area. Pesci can still dodge the explosion idk how likely it is for Roy to go with his strongest explosions right of the bat, while Roy has no way of surviving the heartrip he can't even see or sense Beach Boy

I don't remember much about FMA but I remember Roy's explosions having travel time, I may be wrong on this but he lights his finger and explosion goes from his fingers, Again I'm not sure about it
They appear in the point Roy wants in, in reasonable range ofc

Pesci can sense anything around with his stand. With prep time he is definitely gonna place his stand's line around the area. Once Roy steps on it. His heart will get ripped. He cant see / sense stand energy so....

There's also the whole attacks that hit Beach Boy get sent back onto the attacker if theyre in contact with the line.

Isnt the bounce back effect only if the projectile has a physical property like Mista's bullet? It still doesn't matter anyway cuz he cant see the stand so he wouldnt do that. Pesci still wins via heart rip.

It deflected Bruno's zipper ability back on him, which is how he got Prosciutto off the hook.

Roy snaps, Pesci isn't avoiding Roy's AoE explosions and he certainly isn't dodging concentrated explosions that'll target his eyes, tongue, etc. Also Roy's attacks don't have travel time if he's going for focused explosions, he manipulates the oxygen aro around the opponent and ignites it, like Envy's eyes.

>Also Roy's attacks don't have travel time

Not according to the profile.

>these gloves create a spark when Roy rubs his fingers together, and embroidered with unique flame alchemy Transmutation Circles, they allow him to manipulate the concentration of oxygen in the air. When attacking, Mustang raises the density of the oxygen surrounding his target to a level at which it becomes volatile and creates narrow pathways of oxygen between himself and his target through which he can direct the ensuing flash fire that blossoms 'from the spark of his gloves.'

According to that, it tells us yes, there is travel time, it's just said travel time is incredibly small because it's a nearly invisible spark trigging a much larger explosion via lighting up an incrediby small, likely invisible, pathway of oxygen between his fingers and the target. That or the profile is wrong, either way.

Back