• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phantaminum vs Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantaminum doesn't have any real feats, but as far as the our understand of his powers go i'd say he wins due to plot manipulation. I still think he shouldn't be used in any battles due to how featless he is.

so why is he being used, and what's stopping Terumi from just precognition and mindhaxing him before that even happens?

He has resistance to mind manipulation, it was just my opinion, he didn't even apear in the story yet and he is only mentioned in a flashback. My understanding of his power is basically: he has a field around him(of unknown size) and this his plot manipulation comes from it, and it apears that all of his abilities come from his plot manipulation. Essencialy what hapens is that when an attack comes in contact with this field the plot manipulation says "and then it didn't work" and the reverse happens when he attacks.

his mindhax and like everything else in terms of hax is on a 2-A level. And his hax was unaffected by a power that can do a lot of stuff that's more powerful than normal plot hax, which translates to, good luck trying to negate it.

This is a mismatch. We dont even know how Phantaminum and the tiers for the two are just too different. Also, Terumi hax is far more defined. Teccchnically Phantanium has many quotes that imply high level hax (Like Fate or Law Hax.) But we havent seen it so uhh. Please close this. @Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back