• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Norm Keys

If one watches the episode where he uses the weapon which gives him his 6-A rating, they'll see there's nothing to suggest his physical blows would scale.

Here's where he starts using the weaponry

And his durability of holding a compressed version of the 6-A explosion in his hand is probably like saying I have 7-C durability because I can touch a Fat Ma which hasn't been detonated.

Therefore, I suggest his second key be revised as follows:

High 8-C, 6-A with Laser

Or something akin to this.

Other Characters AP
Also, now that Doof has a City Block level durability feat, should he, Perry, and Norm be

"At least High 8-C, possibly 8-B"

Or straight up 8-B?

Probably just 8-B. First thing seems fine.

Straight up 8-B for just one durability feat seems inconsistent to me. I'm fine with "At least High 8-C, possibly 8-B", personally.

8-B off the 8-B calc with a bunch of High 8-C supportive feats works though, especially when he wasn't ever near dead from them or something.

Well, the only High 8-C calc I see is Doof getting hit by that ball of aluminium foil, which is an inconsistent feat by itself.

The file also lists a few other things, but a contradiction is more along the lines of "he has been badly hurt by far less" as opposed to "only a few feats were tier 8 when he's never really suffered permeant damage".

Which file? Doof and Perry have been damaged by lesser stuff before. The plot of an ep had Perry being the one getting hit by the ball of aluminium foil and he got incapacitated for months, yet Doof and Perry still scale to this evenly.

Since Cal and Woki agree with straight up 8-B the profiles should be updated with that, my personal opinion isn't nearly as relevant. Norm's thing is very clear, you're obviously correct on those changes.

Back