• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright new powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Recent episodes in the anime. Phoenix does two notable things

1. He shoots it light with his objection (guess he got bored of air bending and changed to Light) Light manipulation. 12:23

2. He seemed to Force this Spirit out of Mia's Body. (Take note. That th Spirit herself wouldn't have had reason to want to leave her body, so it wouldn't make sense to say she did it, and Mia showed earlier in the episode to my understanding that she Can't force Spirits out of her.) 15:20. Soul Manipulation

3. Points a laser which causes an explosion 12:00

Sorry tiger in Spanish and Jap. Couldn't find something in English.

The light manipulation is very straight forward IMO. Soul manipulation as well isn't exactly our of the ordinary for Phoenix. And to my understanding, there wasn't another explication other than him hitting with her with the truth that hard that it forced her out.

(If I'm wrong at that last part though, do please tell and explain to me.) If no OBJECTIONS! Then I'd like to add this to Phoenix's page.

Can you elaborate regarding what he did specifically, and evaluate if these are actual powers and not simply visual effects,

Antvasima said:
Can you elaborate regarding what he did specifically, and evaluate if these are actual powers and not simply visual effects,
With the first one. He was doing his normal objection. However this time. He shot a beam of light and a beam that when it touched Godot. It caused an explosion. It isn't an effect as godot reacts to both the Light and the laser which causes an explosion that surrounds him. And that women also reacts to it. Shown in both clips at where I showed

12:23, we see the light flash at godot and him and the girl reacting to it So it isn't a visual effect.

12:00 we see him point some kind of laser which when hits godot causes an explosion. Which later scene even shows the cloud from the after effect of said explosion. Showing it wasn't some sort of visual effect. Adding in. It's also what causes his eye machine thing to start to disfunction and explode. As well. Back in this clip 11:00 He slams hard enough it causes an explosion that sends her flying.

Last one. I don't have it in English as couldn't find any place. But, by the looks of it, he essentially smacked the girl who possed mayas body with the truth hard enough it knocks her out of the body. 15:20

I am uncertain. Limited light manipulation might be fine, but I am uncertain about soul manipulation. Was the woman possessed by an actual spirit?

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back