• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright takes on an Underated Villain (0-1-0)

This should be fun as hell

This is Phoenix Wright vs Game 006

Speed Equal

Both have access to a handgun and they know the other is coming to kill them

Takes place in London on the opposite sides of the city

No prep for either

Otherwise SBA

Phoenix Wright: 0

Alec Trevelya: 1 (Jackythejack)

Inconclusive: 0

He ca, it's just unlikely. At most he can read Alec's body language to find out where he'd shoot first but that can't last forever

Ah, okay, now this is interesting. I'll leave a more serious analysis in a bit while I try to think about it.

The time it takes for Alec to cross London should be pretty good for Phoenix to prepare something at least.

Actually here's a question would Alec immediately try to scope out Wright's location and hunt him down? Do either know where the other is?

No, neither know where the other is but Alec would go straight for him and try and find him

Both are only allowed a handgun though,nothing more

Okay, well, even then Phoenix may actually be able to set up a trap or be able to set up something that Alec has to walk into. He tricked some Klavier Gavin, an incredibly intelligent and manipulative lawyer, and manipulated him quite a bit to get him arrested for like forging evidence, and this was a plan that took like...seven or eight years.

Odds are he could get Alec into a mess where he could possibly jump him. Especially if Alec is going to be searching the whole of London, Phoenix would have time to prepare and a tilt least set himself up.

That's good an all but Alec isn't dumb enough to fall into a trap and even if he does, he's good enough to get out of it.

This is a lot closer than before but Alec is as experienced as Bond if not more so. Just as clever and I just don't see how he'd be tricked. This is the same man who tricked Bond into thinking he got assassinated and died only to be alive and well and escape unharmed.

For a second I thought you meant he tricked Bond into thinking Bond was assasinated.

I mean fair enough. Alec still probably takes this I just think Phoenix now has more of a chance

I mean, they would be doctor who levels of intelligence hahaha

Oh yeah definitely. I see Alec thinking this is an easy target but him coming out scathed

Honestly tho this match just kinda gave me an idea on how to use Phoenix.

Just give him a little bit of prep for the fight and he should be able to compete against others actually

The car feat got donwgraded to 9-C iirc, so Wright's best feat for durability is being charged by a tiger.

Likely making this a stomp

How is it a stomp in terms of durability though? I don't think that's the question we kinda established a bullet would take down either one or just gravely injure

Jaws tanks 515 KJ fall, Bond and therefore Alec can somewhat harm him, durability scales to striking strength.

Whereas Wright's best feat of durability is like, under 50KJ.

Quick question. Wouldn't Phoenix's car feat still be 9-B because he was crashed into a telephone pole? There's a separate calc for that after all

Back