• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Shrek

In a life or death scenario, he will indeed do it. Phoenix is willing to run trhru a burning bridge to save someone and has shown both light and wind hax consistently.

So yes, he could blind Shrek with light hax then just Soul hax him, but Shrek also has a win condition by just slamming wright up close.

Phoenix always starts with pointing, and depending on distance, shrek might have to run up to phoenix to do any significant damage.

So phoenix also outranges.

Dunno what Wright's light manip is off the top of my head. His soul manip is pretty situational though and took bringing the spirit to the point of an extreme emotional breakdown.

Wind manip is cool and Wright certainly outranges + is smarter, but I doubt that's enough to cover the apparent 7.26x AP gap

GyroNutz said:
Dunno what Wright's light manip is off the top of my head. His soul manip is pretty situational though and took bringing the spirit to the point of an extreme emotional breakdown.
Wind manip is cool and Wright certainly outranges + is smarter, but I doubt that's enough to cover the apparent 7.26x AP gap
If it sends Shrek flying, it can make harm Shrek with his own AP as he is forced to violently land on the floor, but I´m not sure.

GyroNutz said:

Light is he shoots blinding light. It blinded Godot and the witness

And it wasn't necessarily the breakdown of doing it to her. He likely could have done it before. But he needed her for the witness and evidence. He kinda did what he always does and smacks the truth into someone so hard it causes them to explode and stuff

Also he can do that. He pointed at Godot and Godot literally exploded.

Fair

It's pretty clear that Dahlia separating from Maya's body was not something that could happen in a simple point. It took both Wright and Mia to explain her eternal punishment for it to happen; something which cannot simply happen mid-combat.

That was more to do with Godot's mask malfunctioning.

1. In the anime. Not the game iirc. Regardless it likely doesn't even have effect less the fight be blood lusted

2. No. In the anime. He points a laser which when hitting Godot. He literally just explosives. Not his mask. Him. I'll find the link

Back