• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, how big is Plank-Ton? Big as a human or so? Because his AP justification....

Wall level (Can break walls by punching them)

A lot of the Spongebob 'verse is so low tiered because of scale. Sea Star & Sea Sponge, being portrayed as tiny compared to actual humans, etc.

Also, does he maintain any of the powers of his base form?

Plank-Ton is like 10-12 feet tall by actual human standards

All Sponge Out of Water versions og the characters are human-sized

Imaginym said:
Also, does he maintain any of the powers of his base form?
Likely not, most of it depends on his size or requires equipment that he doesn´t use without prep.

@WeeklyBattles: Good heavens, the absolute unit! Well, he has the melee range advantage, at the very least.

@Bobsician: So no Regenerationn, Stealth Mastery, tech, MAYBE Toon Force, 4th Wall Awareness... Maybe not the size/finesse to do his Matter Manipulation? Resistance to Acid Manipulation?

In any case, 1970's Hulk has "Peak Human" Stamina & while his Intelligence is High, it's "Mindless" as the Hulk apparently. And to my surprise, Plankton has "High" Stamina. Extraordinary Genius Intelligence is a less of a surprise there.

So, unless there's evidence suggesting SOoW Plank-Ton has worse stamina than his base form, he has better stamina, range & vastly better intelligence.

Regarding weaknesses, this Hulk has "bullets" as a weakness, which both amuses & confuses me. Explanation?

Meanwhile, Plank-Ton's is "his head".

In both cases, how do their weaknesses affect them when they come into play? I doubt Plankton will have bullets, but even a mindless brute of a Hulk could try attacking Plank-Ton's head.

Also, just to be sure, can Plank-Ton breathe on land, unassisted, RIGHT?

Lastly, that leaves where these two fall within the huge range of Wall Level.

Hulk: Easily overpowered and threw a bear across a lake

Plank-Ton: Wall level (Can break walls by punching them) (No link to feat, AFAIK, but it's probably in Sponge Out of Water.)

I dunno if throwing a bear across a lake is comparable. But as I see it, Hulk's only chances are:

A. Attacking Plank-Ton's head successfully.

B. How much his Rage Power affects whatever it does.

C. Having better statistics; Unfortunately, his statistics haven't been quantified yet.

Woah! Why wasn't that mentioned on the profile? Is breaking down walls higher? Or is it for only being LS rather than being applicable to SS/AP via Kinetic Energy or something?

Plank-Ton revision when? (Also, this is a Versus Threads board thread, so SHOULD a revision start here?)

Imaginym said:
Maybe not the size/finesse to do his Matter Manipulation? Resistance to Acid Manipulation?

Regarding weaknesses, this Hulk has "bullets" as a weakness, which both amuses & confuses me. Explanation?

In both cases, how do their weaknesses affect them when they come into play? I doubt Plankton will have bullets, but even a mindless brute of a Hulk could try attacking Plank-Ton's head.

Also, just to be sure, can Plank-Ton breathe on land, unassisted, RIGHT?
1: Likely no for Matter Manip and Stealth Mastery, yes to Acid Resistance; 4th Wall Awareness, Toon Force and Regenerationn.

2: The profile is seemingly outdated, and that likely won´t be a big factor as Plank-Ton has no weapons.

3: Plank-Ton is seemingly too big for Hulk to reach his head.

4: Yes, he can breath on land.

Back