• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planning on leaving on my anniversary (May 6th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
I am just putting this in-case, because who knows if I just dissapear or something. I spoke this with an admin in private, but I feel I have to let it out.

I have no hard feelings for anyone on this wikia right now. I just wanted to leave, you don't need me anymore, you don't need an old regular user like me here anymore. I really, don't want to be part of the community anymore, I am frankly not in the conditions of doing so any longer due to stuff out of my control (Economics, geographicals and politicals)

To make it simple, I plan on leaving on the anniversary of my login, yes, I wanted to tell you that. I really don't feel like being here any longer due to increasing responsibilities (About to graduate; don't worry, I am doing fine) and I am not doing well mentally speaking due to severe mental struggle with what I want to do after graduating to be able to survive on this cruel country, I really want to get as many things out of the way as possible so I can maximize my chances of not ruining anything.

In May 6th of 2019 as long as nothing serious happens, I will leave the wikia after posting a long goodbye, ending my 5 year career. After I do it, I will close my wikia account.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: Eh guys... I am leaving in May 6th, no need to grieve right now...

It's always hard to see a well-respected user leave, even if I did not know them well.

I hope life has good forture for you when you turn to its next page. Best wishes.

You are a lgendary user, and it is truly sadenning to know that you'll be gone. You deserve to be among the likes of Kavpeny in the hall of fame of old-time users who helped shape the wiki. You've been around since 2014, making profiles and edits like few people have. Truly amazing dedication.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, and people change over the years. It's incredible that you're sticking around for as long as you are. You'll forever mean a lot for me and I'll always try to be your friend elsewhere.

Damn, I wish we wouldn't have had that discussion on the Smash thread. I remember you being a very cool guy, it's sad to read this.

I will deeply miss you. I believe you have achieved many great things, you are a nice person, & a good friend. I wish I could've done better for you.

Perhaps this is shallow or insensitive of me to say, but I admire & envy your accomplisments on the Neopets 'verse, NumbersGuy. You have done great work there, & I will miss your contributions, & hope their benefits can be preserved.

I'm sure you have done a great deal many more wonders, for your interests are diverse, but that is what I know you for.

Your departure will upset me. I'd like to think we could've been friends. I'd like to hope we still are. Here's wishing you fare well, forever & always, for all that that's worth, coming from me, if it even is worth anything.

I never really got to know you, but from what I saw you seem to have always been a nice person, and it is sad to see such an old-time user leave. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

Though i never knew you, you sound like a person i should respect. I see that you are from a long time ago, so the least i can do is congratulate you for your perseverance and determination towards this site.

Wish you luck for your future, buddy.

Might as well say it even if it's like 5 months from now. You were a really nice guy and a good friend on this wiki. We seemed to have a lot of shared interests. Which includes a shitton of underrated Nintendo verses, like Fire Emblem, Metroid, and Xenoblade Chronicles. Thanks for a the hard work you helped out with on the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 pages also.

You will be deeply missed once you go, but I'll always remember you as a good friend around here.

"You don't need me anymore, you don't need an old regular user like me here anymore". This couldn't be further from the truth. Long time members are some of the most useful members due to their vast experience and their dedication being an inspiration to other users. You're obviously free to leave but I absolutely don't want you to leave feeling as if you are unneeded or wanted from the community.

Thank you so very much for all of your hard work and contribution here. You've truly helped make the site a much better place. Beyond that, I want to show my gratitude for how amazingly kind you've been to me personally. It's been great talking to you all this time. I hope we'll be able to keep in touch through PMs.

I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles. You have my respect for having the strength to push through all the horrible things you've been dealing with. And not only pushing through, but managing to still be such a pleasant and productive person on this site for years. I am very proud of you and you should be proud of yourself as well.

However as much as I and many others here will miss you, you have to always go with what makes you the happiest and healthiest. If you geniunely believe that not being here anymore is what you want and what's best for you, than that is definitely what you've gotta do. If you ever change your mind though, remember that you are always welcome back here.

Best of wishes and take care :)

Ryukama said:
"You don't need me anymore, you don't need an old regular user like me here anymore". This couldn't be further from the truth. Long time members are some of the most useful members due to their vast experience and their dedication being an inspiration to other users. You're obviously free to leave but I absolutely don't want you to leave feeling as if you are unneeded or wanted from the community.
I agree with Ryukama.

I remember you were here for a long time and were in the chat often. While i didn't talk to ya often it was still nice to get to know ya. Will miss ya numbers. Take care in your future endavours (well later on). Hopefully could chat you up or smth outside the wiki if you have smth like discord just for random chatting.

While I've never directly talked with you, the fact that you are leaving still makes me sad...

Goodbye and good luck, Numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back