• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

There's another Hax in PvZ that can be layered?

Besides Royal Hypno Queen, that was accepted, any other boss that has a abilitie that bypass resistance?

There's another Hax in PvZ that can be layered?

Besides Royal Hypno Queen, that was accepted, any other boss that has a abilitie that bypass resistance?
There is a low chance of getting another layer for transmutation

Witch hazel in pvz 2 transmutates zombies into mushroons, gargs resist It, gargs in pvz heroes can be transmutated* by witch hazel and be goatfied by rose

*In pvz heroes witch hazel is stated to kill the zombie and summon a mushroon on It's place, but It's probable game mechanics

Even not buying witch hazel in pvz h gargs do resist transmtation and rose can transmtate them

So would be like this

Witch hazel < garg < rose < super brain < hipinoflower

Are there character profiles that lack abilities or content in them? Green Shadow seems to have that problem

we are lacking most powers that the heroes can use trough the cards in pvz heroes

every playable character from the shooter games can summon portals to bring them back to home at will

we need to remove the chinese stuff from a lot of profile

I still think most plant pots and build bots shouldn't all have scaled LS

the comics constantly show plants being able to hop around so the "rooted to the ground" weakness is incorrect

we currently lack "pvz adventures" section on the verse profile, the game where fire peashooter came from

Cientist zombie lacks transformation aand intangibility
  • Energy Warp: The Energy Warp allows the Scientist Zombie to turn himself into pure energy, where he will rematerialize after a short while.

Z-mech lacks his hability to summon "Bot Swarm!" (he has summoning but still lack this one type) as well his non garden warfare habilities in the notable attack technics section

funny enough rose lacks levitation and should also have transformation(becomes a regular rose on death)

Night Cap lacks intangibility (becomes intangible when zombies come close in pvz 2, zombies passing trough night cap become gooped)

Wall nut lacks creation and metal manipulation(creates the metal armour with It's plant food) and overall lacks everything wall nut bowling related

Tangle kelp seen to have a missinformation of her LS section, I don't think she ever pulled the head of a zombie off

Why football zombie lacks a PVZ1 key? also he don't one shoot armored wall nuts, only their armour and the nut separatedly

Gattling pea probable falls into cyborg territory thanks to the gattling gun on their mouth

imps lack their weakness to BFR and the monk variant picture

Does hipinoshroon really need a section explaning the powers of hipinotized zombies?

lightning reed is technically a aquatic plant as It CAN BE PLANTED ON WATER in pvz heroes(is amphibious)

Plantern lacks pvz heroes key

I will stop for now

every zombie hero can survive taking attacks from D.M.D who attacks using dark matter, so this is resistence to dark matter

every playable character from the shooter games can summon portals to bring them back to home at will
Huh? Since when?
Why football zombie lacks a PVZ1 key? also he don't one shoot armored wall nuts, only their armour and the nut separatedly

Plantern lacks pvz heroes key
MANY characters lack a heroes, gw (spawnbles) and pvz1 key

I agree with everything else you've said, this can all be put in one big general crt to quickly get it out the way

Last edited:
Huh? Since when?
in pvz gw 2 they use It when you go from the "choose your plant menu" to the multiplayer gameplay

in Battle for neighborvile if you go to the menu and put the "go back home" option they will create a portal to teleport back there... I will need to find a way to get videos of that

in pvz gw 2 they use It when you go from the "choose your plant menu" to the multiplayer gameplay

in Battle for neighborvile if you go to the menu and put the "go back home" option they will create a portal to teleport back there... I will need to find a way to get videos of that
I don't think for gw it counts as portal but bfn seems about right. We can add this to the physiology page for heroes

"Nah bro, you should play PVZ Garden Warfare, it is peak"

The Peak in question:
latest

"Nah bro, you should play PVZ Garden Warfare, it is peak"

The Peak in question:
latest
above peak
Ok yeah but also we (as in humanity) still don't know what dark matter is
In the wiki we mostly considere antmatter basically being "if It touches regular matter both are anhilated"

I finally made that lightning speed revision. I couldn't get any calc member to review the overwatch calcs unfortunately

I just noticed one thing... sinse upgraded plants(pvz1) are considered separated characters from the ones they where upgraded from, Catail should have a profile separated from Lilly

Both in a way

Correct, that's why I didn't add Catail to Lily's profile
1- official pumpkin art from PvZ2

For some reason I trough It was there

Ps: look at that

Also, I think I know how to handle Pvz heroes summonable plants, they are all at least 8-B being possible 8-A, they are all kinda in a in betwing after all

or they all are 8-A sinse cards like capitain deadbeard are summonables instead of main heroes.... idk lol

Also, I think I know how to handle Pvz heroes summonable plants, they are all at least 8-B being possible 8-A, they are all kinda in a in betwing after all

or they all are 8-A sinse cards like capitain deadbeard are summonables instead of main heroes.... idk lol
They should be 8-A if they deal equal or more damage than Deadbeard/Kernal Corn, otherwise if they're lower they should be At most 8-A

Peashooter with It's 1 damage being 8-A feels strange but I guess It's fair
I'm planning on making a CRT adding PvZH and GW/BFN keys for all the characters, as well as adding some notable feats since some profiles are just "Comparable to Super Brainz"

But first I'd have to redo the PvZ2 scaling

I'm planning on making a CRT adding PvZH and GW/BFN keys for all the characters, as well as adding some notable feats since some profiles are just "Comparable to Super Brainz"

But first I'd have to redo the PvZ2 scaling
fair, we also have pvz 3 to worry about :p this gonna be hard

fair, we also have pvz 3 to worry about :p this gonna be hard
Well the game ain't out yet in my region and I think it's still not 100% finished

Also would Garden Warfare 1 keys be good? We'll have character share a heroes and GW2 key if the scaling is the same for both (Can somewhat hurt heroes) and BfN too since it adds nothing (except Snap dragon since his scaling changes)

Well the game ain't out yet in my region and I think it's still not 100% finished
From which country you are? Just asking

Also would Garden Warfare 1 keys be good? We'll have character share a heroes and GW2 key if the scaling is the same for both (Can somewhat hurt heroes) and BfN too since it adds nothing (except Snap dragon since his scaling changes)
I think the only thing that would justify that would be different power levels or a great amount of different abilities, what ins't the case here afaik

Back