• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PMMM Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mami's dura is becoming 7-C actually. She has a 1 which is >> Sayaka's 0.5 which scales. Also not exactly fair if she one shots but he doesn't.

No.

She's only Low 7B using her one shot trump card which leaves her either unconscious or dead afterwards

Hell, read the thread, I went over this with the guy

Also @Homu it isn't like Nagisa has a particular reason to attack Mami over the others. You could argue that she could be Melissa's last kill if anything. Also considering that she can't blitz anyone like she did with speed equal.

If she somehow manages to hit her it would work (not like she needs it to kill Mami due to the stat gap). The problem is that they need to be in CQC for that, and basically no one but Nagisa (out of the magical girls who are still alive) is willing to fight at close range

Homura would most likely be somewhat near, if anything because she wants to be sure that no one kills Madoka. And it isn't exactly in character for her to simply stand still watching.

Nagisa probably dies to Melissa as she would become Charlotte and enter CQC, but she can't one shot Mellisa due to durability so she gets destroyed on whatever level Melissa destroys matter.

Okay, now four combatanta left. Melissa omni-directional attack might proved to be challenged for Mami. Not sure if I can say the Same to Mado and Homu.

I don't think that it would be that big of an issue for the other three tbh. It would kill them but it's unlikely that she would pull it off when Madoka can just danmaku her to death (even in CQC Madoka beats her via moon level striking strength) Mami can bind her and Homura can time stop

Wouldn't her ribbon be destroyed if it get ckosed to Mel? I don't think her Matter hax would works on Madoka's moon level danmaku but it might works on Mami ribbons.

Well, she needs to be able to use her weapon to use her matter hax. Plus using an omnidirectional matter destroying attack to remove something binding yourself means destroying your own matter as well.

Homura probably smites Madoka and her arrow duplicates.

If she is willing to kill Madoka, that is.

Mami is the next one to go probably. Given how the battle went, probably Homura time stops after she kill Melissa firing a bullet at her soul gem or something saying it hurts so much.

Then she probably drain Madoka, given that in character she would try to win the non lethal way.

Yah, don't think spamming bullets would save her from Madoka's Low 5-B AP or Homu Low 5-B hax. She is eliminated.

Look at the bright side Kal, at least she still has her head this time. :p

I mean she could beat Homura in a direct fight, it's just that after a battle like that she is more likely to be killed in a time stop before she can even realize where Homura is in order to block her

Not to mention, Homura isn't stupid enough to engage Mami in direct fight. So, she is probably gonna distanced herself from Mami....Or she can just timestop her.

Aaaand now I know that I won't sleep tonight. But as I said, she probably uses the same time stop in which she kills Mami to drain Madoka

Homura wins this though. Her smiting works against people stronger than Madoka so both one shot and she outhaxes

This is how the fight would end:

Homura: Madoka...* putting a Yandere face here*

Madoka: G-G-Get way! Get way you crazy woman! *shoots hails of arrows at Homura*

Homura: Khehe, *she stops time and casually dodges the arrows and positioned herself behind Madoka*

Madoka: Eh... *She looks around to find Homura before turned behind her*

Homura: Bo..

Madoka: KYAAAAAH. *she fall to her ass as she frantically backed away from Homura*

Homura: *Quickly snatchs Madoka up and pins her onto a wall that convinientely appeared in front of her. Her left hand restrains Madoka's hands while her right one lifts Madoka's left thight as Homura positioned her right knee between her victim's legs.* YOU. ARE. MINE.

Aaaand you know what happen next.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
^Um....Do you have something against PMMM mate?
Homu don't you remember Starry made the Swamp Thing vs Akuma Homura match which was removed after her At least 2-A nonexistence BFR upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back