• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pocket Dimension VS Room

Peppypony

She/Her
I'm just gonna cross my fingers, hope that this is a fair match and that I'm not breaking the Wiki's "law" by making a stomp match without even realising.

Post-Timeskip Trafalgar Law

Starting distance four metres but they are allowed to get out of range whenever they need to

Owena starts off with passive BFR into her own pocket dimension so that's where the fight takes place

Speed equal

Otherwise, SBA.

Owena: 0

Trafalgar Law: 5 (Mortizva, Fray, Peppy, Lek and Black)

Inconclusive: 0

I'm thinking Law takes this. His Spatial Manipulation and being able to hit through objects/severing the feeling of an arm without chopping it off seems like the perfect counter to Owena's forcefields- which she won't see coming. Law also seems to have the intelligence and skill advantage, and his Room abilities will be able to screw with her Pocket Dimension powers to at least parry them.

got to go with law here, because his room grants him far greater and more detailed control of his surroundings then Owena does with her Pocket Reality even if her range is greater thus any attack she sends at him that enters his Room could be countered.

Normally that would lead to an inconclusive match but thanks to Owena's personality it would end up being laws win

One question. Can he use Room even if he's gonna be inside of it? If he can then yeah that'll probably screw Owena over.

"being able to hit through objects/severing the feeling of an arm without chopping it off seems like the perfect counter to Owena's forcefields" Is that still gonna work if the forcefields are capable of even stopping ghosts from going through it? Because ghosts (Just like in most fictional medias) can go through physical matter and they are also non-corporeal beings.

Skill advantage. Well, Owena's skill should comparable to or many even better than Omen Grim who was considered to be one of the most experienced soldiers in the Wolfien Empire. Omen Grim survived the entire war. The only thing that killed him was his own father (The dictator of the Wolfen Empire) poisoning him and all his other children to death just because he didn't want them to live in a world that wasn't ruled by Wolves.

[1]

An empire who not only managed claim every single part of the eastern continent, but also managed to invade this amount of land on two other continents. In fact, The Wolfien Empire could've possibly taken over all of Oasis if it's own military didn't start revolting against their own regime. Also since the Global War lasted from 1905-1921, they had technology only as advanced as WWI because it was around this time period. So how experianced in combat is Trafalgar Law?

Ghosts < Spatial Manip. Also, I see no reason for him to not be able to use his Room.

one of Law's Standard tactics is placeing up a Room around himself in order to counteract in trap is enemies.

see below

Law Debuts, Kills all the Marines One Piece Full Fight Eng Subbed
Law Debuts, Kills all the Marines One Piece Full Fight Eng Subbed

and that was when he was still a rookie

Okay, thanks for the footage.

So he can clearly use if even if he's inside the Room. I still don't understand how that's gonna counter the forcefield though. Has he ever sliced through entire forcefields before? But that's not gonna stop him from eventually damaging it, breaking it down and then just slicing Owena afterwards.

He's not even gonna know where she is either because she will be invisible. Shortly after Corstein was banished into the dimension, Owena appeared several metres in front of Corstein and walking towards her. Corstein tried to slice her, but it turned out to be a clone of her. IDK why she can't do the same to him. But Owena's powers needed in order to take him down are probably gonna be useless inside of Room anyways considering it is literally the first thing that he starts off with in combat.

So yeah. I do think that Trafalgar Law takes this.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now. I'm just voting because the OP is allowed to do so.

Now I'm waiting 24 hours or for somebody else to come along and vote. :3

Back