• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pocket Reality and Dimension

Would someone who destroys a planet-sized pocket reality(it has space-time) become 4D even though they don't qualify for Tier 2? For example, can there be a 4D person despite having 5B power?

Last edited:
'Fraid not, the pocket sized reality would need to be universal in size and would need to be its own space-time continuum.

Also, they'd only be a 3-D character with 4-D power.
In other words, if the dimension has space-time, the person who destroys or creates this structure is 5B and 3D (but 4D ap/dura) , but if space-time does not exist, it becomes 5B and 3D. Am I wrong?

In other words, if the dimension has space-time, the person who destroys or creates this structure is 5B and 3D (but 4D ap/dura) , but if space-time does not exist, it becomes 5B and 3D. Am I wrong?
4-D AP/dura only happens when they're Low 2-C (AKA when the structure itself is universal in size and has its on separate flow of time), so at best they'd just be fully 5-B with 3-D power under the current tiering system.

4-D AP/dura only happens when they're Low 2-C (AKA when the structure itself is universal in size and has its on separate flow of time), so at best they'd just be fully 5-B with 3-D power under the current tiering system.
I'm sorry but I'm still confused. I researched for a long time and I could not find any forums and information about this topic. This is a confusing subject and may I ask you to explain it simply but in detail, as if I were explaining it to a novice 😄 How does destroying a planetary pocket dimension with space-time with sheer force affect your tier and dimension. But what about how it affects to destroy with hax. What would be the result in either case?

I'm sorry but I'm still confused. I researched for a long time and I could not find any forums and information about this topic. This is a confusing subject and may I ask you to explain it simply but in detail, as if I were explaining it to a novice 😄 How does destroying a planetary pocket dimension with space-time with sheer force affect your tier and dimension.
Doesn't. 5-B, 3-D power.

But what about how it affects to destroy with hax. What would be the result in either case?
Same as above.

Dimension needs to be universal in size (93 billion light years in diameter) bare minimum while also having its own separate flow of time to qualify for Low 2-C and "3-D with 4-D power".

Last edited:
That whole thing is under constant discussion but for now it's 5-B. Sorry bud. I think it's wack as heck since it doesn't really make sense but for now it has to be this way.

That whole thing is under constant discussion but for now it's 5-B. Sorry bud. I think it's wack as heck since it doesn't really make sense but for now it has to be this way.
It is because pocket universe does exist in theory plus there is also the fact pocket dimensions does varies in size greatly and their existence is mostly stems from their existence in fiction and theories to say the least.

It is because pocket universe does exist in theory plus there is also the fact pocket dimensions does varies in size greatly and their existence is mostly stems from their existence in fiction and theories to say the least.
i still disagree with that notion. If you have a universe long 2D object it is still uncountably infinitely below a 1cm cube

i still disagree with that notion. If you have a universe long 2D object it is still uncountably infinitely below a 1cm cube
Where did you think the idea of pocket dimensions come from? Fiction and theories.

We have no irl proof of pocket dimensions that actually exist since it is literally untestable at this point.

Not to mention we always tend to rate pocket dimension by their size in fiction since we have little to no information irl that goes into great detail on how pocket dimensions works and stuff.

Edit: Also false equivalence as a universe contains pocket dimensions can occurs as well.

Not to mention a infinitely smaller universe will result it being actually smaller than a 3D universe or even 4D universe to begin with.

It is possible but it takes a lot of effort, I needed to get proof of the Pocket Dimension having its own Space-Time, Timeline/River of Time (With confirmed alternate possibilities), and a confirmed Fourth Dimension before it could rise from 4-B to Low 2-C.

It is possible but it takes a lot of effort, I needed to get proof of the Pocket Dimension having its own Space-Time, Timeline/River of Time (With confirmed alternate possibilities), and a confirmed Fourth Dimension before it could rise from 4-B to Low 2-C.
That is technically by case by case approaches for all pocket dimensions feats IIRC so it varies.
Also technically it still won’t inherently let you get TieR 2 status since you need proof of it of course.

Actually to being more specific, KLOL did mentioned it is possible for a character to being 3D with 4D ability.

Two characters from Jojo, for example, has that ability.
Same goes for Kaguya I think.

So it is not impossible for 3D beings having 4 ability as the proof involves characters requiring to affect both the spatial and temporal aspects of a space time dimension.

Edit: Also for your question, you ain’t wrong as it depends on context.

Last edited:
Actually to being more specific, KLOL did mentioned it is possible for a character to being 3D with 4D ability.

Two characters from Jojo, for example, has that ability.
Same goes for Kaguya I think.

So it is not impossible for 3D beings having 4 ability as the proof involves characters requiring to affect both the spatial and temporal aspects of a space time dimension.

Edit: Also for your question, you ain’t wrong as it depends on context.
I thought 4-D power was only granted when characters blew up a Low 2-C construct or fought against other Low 2-C beings while being 3-D themselves.

I thought 4-D power was only granted when characters blew up a Low 2-C construct or fought against other Low 2-C beings while being 3-D themselves.
Not necessarily as we did grant characters that has a 4D ability while not necessarily get that Tier 2C as there is a requirement of significantly affect a Low 2C structure. Creating, and destroying, and some other things

Also in a different thread as I have a discussion regarding pocket dimensions here:

Not necessarily as we did grant characters that has a 4D ability while not necessarily get that Tier 2C as there is a requirement of significantly affect a Low 2C structure. Creating, and destroying, and some other things

Also in a different thread as I have a discussion regarding pocket dimensions here:

Interesting.

Interesting.
Yeah, basically to summarize the conclusions of the discussion related to pocket dimensions feats:

1. We still treated them by the size showned and/or stated to us by visual means.
2. Space Time doesn’t strictly default to Tier 2 when it comes to pocket dimensions and some other things.
3. Pocket Dimensions ain’t proven to exist irl since it is literally untestable, but there are theories and fictional depictions of pocket dimensions which varied greatly in size as well.

Back