• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Archie Super Peel Out 01
Demigra by nostal-d8kqn20
Giorno Giovanna All Star Battle
Linainverse
Giratina, Arceus, Dialga en Palkia
I have a battle for each of them.
Arceus (complete) vs Archie Sonic (pre) (and no ultra)

Palkia (unsealed) vs Demigra w/ prep

Dialga (unsealed) vs Gio Gio

Giratina (sealed) vs Lina Inverse

The issue is tha all of the Unsealed PokeGods are at least Low 2-C. We don't know for certain how for up or down they are the multi-dimensional ladder simply because, for what they are, they have a relative lack of feats.

That makes sense, but I'm still gonna push this battle. It just got me the lucky edit, so I'm not gonna give up on it. Thought I'm gonna change out pennywise. Just remembered arceus is still 2C

Okay, Palkia is the literal incarnation of space within the Pokeverse, that's beyond what Dem is capable of handling, even with prep IIRC as it took him time to destroy the timelines, and this was only by character statements. Palkia is literally Space itself, with Dialga being Time.

Dialga against GIO (i'm assuming with GER), i'd have to give it to Dialga, as Dialga is omnipresent, and i haven't seen GER react to Omnipresence. Using his far superior time maniuplation, Dialga could, in theory, travel before Gio even existed and prevent him from ever existing.

Unless i'm mistaken, Giratina speedblitzs Lina into oblivion via antimatter maniuplation since she's simply subsonic.

Pre-Archie Sonic would require Ultra to keep up with Arceus according to their profiles, and even then, Arecus is much faster.

So, from what i've gathered, the Pokes take this.

is pretty one sided...

Demigra is a glass canon. The fact that this is usealed Palkia makes it even worse.

Gio Gio has never nullified an attack from someone of Dialga's tier and even if we assume he can the difference in speed is immense, to say the least.

Even without powerscaling Giratins has dodged Pikachu's thunderbolt. Far faster than a subsonic opponent. Doesn't help that Giratina has attacks that ignore conventional durability.

Arceus may be 2-C but 2-C attacks mean legit nothing to Supersonic.

Hence,

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Archie Sonic are the winners of their respective battles.

TheMightyRegulator said:
is pretty one sided...
Demigra is a glass canon. The fact that this is usealed Palkia makes it even worse.

Gio Gio has never nullified an attack from someone of Dialga's tier and even if we assume he can the difference in speed is immense, to say the least.

Even without powerscaling Giratins has dodged Pikachu's thunderbolt. Far faster than a subsonic opponent. Doesn't help that Giratina has attacks that ignore conventional durability.

Arceus may be 2-C but 2-C attacks mean legit nothing to Supersonic.

Hence,

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Archie Sonic are the winners of their respective battles.
Pretty much this

SoyHop said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
@hop beerus is not here.....
Did any one not see I removed that? Wrong tab and I didn't look twice.
Sheesh guys, refresh the page.
sorry but i saw it then it got deleted like later so i didn't know sorry

Back