• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet General Discussion Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay, just wait ok? Give the man time to send scans. Those statements are a bit more vague but generally they do exist (idk about eternatus)
They don't exist. I looked through all the Pokedex entries and official websites.

For Eternatus he was only a threat to Galar, and they made sure to be specific about it.

They don't exist. I looked through all the Pokedex entries and official websites.

For Eternatus he was only a threat to Galar, and they made sure to be specific about it.
Stfu and wait for scans before going "lalala don't exist don't exist" pokedex ain't the holy gospel, there's in-game dialogue and statements besides that.

Arceus0x is this the guy you were waiting for?

Seems after 30 plus minutes of searching he came up with an insult.
He sent the scans and i hope he'll also bring up that one necrozma scan. If he does then he will have proven his words fully

Ah yes, Leon, the most poweful and well trained trainer, a noob
Of Galar region.
Statement based on the words of the matriarch of the dragon village who's a dragon type expert, totally a noob
So he's in a village and he's generalizing statements?

I want to see that made on the official website, or pokedex entries garnered by researchers, then we'll talk about the validity of his statement

I won't take the word of noobs for it
Fax, Leon is an untrained wuss who is known for being trash at Pokemon battles. Team Rocket also totally have never seen other legendary Pokemon and have never fought them before

Anyways, I'm currently making the CRT for Tier 1 avatar arceus and I found pretty damn explicit evidence

Fax, Leon is an untrained wuss who is known for being trash at Pokemon battles. Team Rocket also totally have never seen other legendary Pokemon and have never fought them before
Is he a Pokémon researcher? No. Has he left Galar? I'm guessing no. How many legendaries has he encountered besides Galar legendaries? Team R? They can't even capture a Pikachu
Anyways, I'm currently making the CRT for Tier 1 avatar arceus and I found pretty damn explicit evidence
There's none. Why do you do this?

Is he a Pokémon researcher? No. Has he left Galar? I'm guessing no. How many legendaries has he encountered besides Galar legendaries? Team R? They can't even capture a Pikachu
Galar has avatar Giratina appearing in the tundra where Leon had to have gone at one point or another
So he's in a village and he's generalizing statements?

I want to see that made on the official website, or pokedex entries garnered by researchers, then we'll talk about the validity of his statement
i can link you the whole pokemon anime

There's none. Why do you do this?
why are you being cringe?

So assumptions then? Y'all acting like King now. He hasn't even left Galar
and you are instantly assuming that a small blurb about "other" pokemon being below the two legendaries can translate into the two being the strongest pokemon. Other
denoting a person or thing that is different or distinct from one already mentioned or known about.
"stick the camera on a tripod or some other means of support
further; additional.

https://gogo anime.gg//search.ht ml?keyword=pokemon
write it together
Why are you being desperate?
you are trying to prevent someone from doing what they want despite not knowing what evidence of proof they have. You are being cringe.

sorry i made the definition part of the reply incomplete, my message board was glitching.

Anyways what im saying is, it doesn't even say "all other pokemon", just "other". For all we know they could be stronger than all the crazy amounts of magikarps surrounding their cliff. It is way more vague than a champion stating a pokemon to be the strongest he had seen.

sorry i made the definition part of the reply incomplete, my message board was glitching.

Anyways what im saying is, it doesn't even say "all other pokemon", just "other". For all we know they could be stronger than all the crazy amounts of magikarps surrounding their cliff. It is way more vague than a champion stating a pokemon to be the strongest he had seen.
Goh's Magikarp is godly

I'mma just stop replying to you. The only way to deal with kids is to ignore them until they stop being cringe.

a champion stating a pokemon to be the strongest he had seen.
There's a difference between a champion who's never left his region, saying something, and statements made by the official website and confirmed on their Facebook and Twitter. Just saying

Anyways,
FKhFtGvWUAAuWom

doobie

Says the guy on some unhealthy degree of copium. Yeah right....
LMFAO bruh go back to watching twitch streamers licking ears or sth with your "copium". I had respect for you man, tf are you doing?
Also, copium? Are you assuming im salty about the Arceus CRT again or sth? (its the one time you used that word against me) Bruh im more worried about making Applin's page look good than that whole debacle.

What does that even mean?

You had respect for me? Same here. It's all gone now

You out here assuming stuff I've not made mention of. tf you on about on the last line tho

What does that even mean?

You had respect for me? Same here. It's all gone now

You out here assuming stuff I've not made mention of. tf you on about on the last line tho
Copium is a term widely spread around twitch specifically, rarely spilling into other areas.

That will teach me well not to respect kids.

Weren't you the one who joked about me coping with the tier 1 crt? Ah, sorry, i guess that was someone else...probably Jbiz or sth idk.

Anyways i've asked to lock this thread, imma make another cause at this point nobody's gonna join this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back